Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Just fire this stupid ass already.

Why are we subbing to spike the damn ball?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

7 mil a year to a gd idiot.

Gatorbait25

H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
We tried to make a substitution with 8 seconds in the game . Special teams again doesn’t have a clue because there isn’t a ST coach on the field . Billy Bob nearly blew an opportunity with more stupidity.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Heading to OT after Arky was trying to give us a game. Defense hasn’t been able to get a stop in the 2nd half, hard to say we deserve to win this game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Can't defend a team whose QB cannot throw for shyt and they go down the field like it is nothing. But hey we had a chance and it would have been fitting had Sling Blade's incompetence caused us a 10 second runoff and not even got a chance to win with a FG. But I guess it was karma that he missed the FG b/c we were chickens with our heads cut off.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Can't defend a team whose QB cannot throw for shyt and they go down the field like it is nothing. But hey we had a chance and it would have been fitting had Sling Blade's incompetence caused us a 10 second runoff and not even got a chance to win with a FG. But I guess it was karma that he missed the FG b/c we were chickens with our heads cut off.
And when the camera panned to our sideline, you could see the complete confusion. Struggling at home against 2-6.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
But if that single play of total BUFfOONERY does not show what an IDIOT Billy Taggert is then nothing will.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
But I guess it was karma that he missed the FG b/c we were chickens with our heads cut off.
Subbing six people in just to clock it is absolutely the dumbest coaching malpractice since... I don't know, some other Napier stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.