Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What good would making a bowl game do this team? Those extra practices would just be wasted. Lsu is gonna roll up 600 yards on us next week.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zero excuse or valid argument that we’re improving. Napier is done at UF.
Considering just how young we are on both sides of the ball, I could live with the record and even the scores but his game management in critical situations borders on malpractice. If there’s a way to eff something up we will do it. No chance he makes it.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
And of course, like the b i t c h he his Ox has perma banned me from "the chat"....I guess he is lining up to fellate Billy as we speak...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Can't lose to Arkansas at home. Not sure what the future holds, but the "noise is the system" is going to be oppressive. Napier needs to win one of these next three games.
Why? Does a simple win either today or next week change the product and process that you have seen for over 20 games now?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
but his game management in critical situations borders on malpractice. If there’s a way to eff something up we will do it. No chance he makes it.
Nobody wants to play for a staff that embarrasses them. Going to be hard to hold the class together, much less add any top players.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
And of course, like the b i t c h he his Ox has perma banned me from "the chat"....I guess he is lining up to fellate Billy as we speak...

I never go into the chat anymore. Everyone will be bitching, but it will only be certain ones that ever get tossed.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
I want one of these Napier nutswingers to get on here and explain the mass substitutions with 8 seconds on the clock. Someone come on here and defend the indefensible.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
If Smack makes the kick at the end of regulation it would have covered, Billy Taggert's total stoopidity to the majority of the transient fan base. Sometimes reality is the best m

If Smack makes the kick at the end of regulation it would have covered, Billy Taggert's total stoopidity to the majority of the transient fan base. Sometimes reality is the best medicine.
Was thinking exactly the same thing. Which coach/assistant/analyst/grad assistant/dumbass/etc. was telling the kicking team to go onto the field before we killed the clock? And if there wasn't a coach/assistant/analyst/grad assistant/dumbass/etc, telling the kicking team to go onto the field, then shame on Napier and company.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes it happened to me as well last game . Insulting Billy Bob is over the line apparently

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wonder if Shane Matthews opinion of this team and staff have changed? He was livid on the radio call when we tried to rush the FG team out there. LOL

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This staff is atrocious and most of the players appear to lack fire. I think they get that from their wallflower head coach.

Are there any posters on this board that either still think Sun Belt Billy is or might be, if given more time, the guy that leads us to greatness? For those that fit in those categories, seriously, what is it you’re seeing that makes you believe that? I’ve not seen a single thing that has ever made me think this guy is a winner of a head coach at the SEC level.

For those that are just now believing he’s in over his head, what the hell took you so long to change your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.