Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
This game is a loss, what I am interested in is how we play in the bowl game

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'll start it off:

Can't vouch for the validity of this, but as I was traveling today I heard the point spread as of today was 21. So let's see that would be 1 defensive TD, 2 offensive TD's and 1 FG for a cover. Yep sounds about right and pretty easy dinero IMO,

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What head coach publicly admits that he's scared sick of an upcoming defense ?
What fire that must put in his offensive players. Should all the O & D just tremble ?

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
I don't think Alabama covers, Saban will keep it close and run dive plays all day as he wants Mac to have a moral victory and stay right here keeping Florida mediocre.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Alabama's defense will smother Florida's offense. I wish the Gators would give them a good game, but I just don't see it happening. Alabama will be playing the third string before the third quarter is finished. It is sad to see what has happened to the Gators' offense.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not into moral victories. Keeping it close is still losing. Covering the spread is still losing.

Mac working on his 0-5 streak to close out the season in his first two years. Clinch the East then the team takes a dump.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:eek3: :( :mad: :confused::bananaburn: :banghead::surrender: :whew: :trainwreck:
:therethere: :sadnanner: :scared::shark: :shakehead: :scratchchin: :nervous: :kiffin: :puke: :gah: :flush: :fear: :facepalm: :faint: :eek2: :embarrassed: :cry2::confused:

Irrespective of my gut feelings... Go Gators!!
:chomp:

Last edited:

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Saban knows all 3 of his team's can handle this GATOR team. He's more worried about injuries.

BAMA is at a disadvantage again with OSU getting to the playoff game and not having to play
A conference championship. It's not that OSU might lose that game, but their players would be
Exposed to injury. We've seen this movie before. Then when OSU loses, remember they say,
The layoff was too long. Blah blah blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator