***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m digging my new 65 inch HD Vizio! This thing is bad azz. It doesn’t hurt that we’ve also scored more TDs tonight than we did all of last year. That certainly makes it more enjoyable. :)

I’m watching on my father-in-law’s 65” Vizio. Very nice. We bought a 65” TCL last week. Crazy good picture.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
lol. So you'd rather give clicks to a website in direct competition with this one than the Orlando Sentinel, just because Bianchi writes a column there. :rolleyes: Count me as one who thinks that's dumb.

They’re competitive?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Franks' scrambling has been impressive so far. That last run was designed i think and he picked up a 1st down.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Gator Cunntry? They shouldn't be, but yes they are. I saw the link was to their site so I Googled for an alternate article and posted the first one that came up. Any other questions or can we watch the game now?

I never asked any questions, other than rhetorical.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Perine looked okay.
He ran like 3 times. I am talking about the OL. Great at pass blocking, no there at run blocking. Although there was a play where serine could have taken towards the middle of the field.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Some of the throws work well against this defense, won't work so well against a much better one. His TD was late and allowed the defender to get close, same with open receivers. Now they missed a foul on that play where the defender ran into the receiver, illegal contact at least.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He ran like 3 times. I am talking about the OL. Great at pass blocking, no there at run blocking. Although there was a play where serine could have taken towards the middle of the field.

So a 20+ yd run doesn’t count? I get it. It’s csu, but what’s with the sudden dumper routine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator