Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs EWU***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m still not certain they play this game. With how today went, I could easily see the state wanting all hands on deck and us canceling.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm did someone whack Dean in the shin? We will never know.
Well Napier mentioned one guy (not by name) on Defense, but everyone with any sense knows it was Dean. Good to see Kamari get the start.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It’s actually really easy once you do it. And just a heads up, because some in my group are older they asked for paper tickets this season, which meant all of our season tickets came in paper. But I discovered you can also go in and create an e-ticket from your account for individual tickets, voiding the physical. I bring this up because technically there’s nothing to stop people from having paper tickets, opting to activate the digital version, and then selling off the physical one as if it's legitimate, but has been killed. You’d never know until you try to get in. So I definitely wouldn’t buy paper on the street from randoms anymore.

And @Joegator96 , yes you almost have to put them in your [digital] wallet because of internet issues [bad signal/overload] at the gate. It’s really easy as well.

This is THE most useful post on GC, ever.
Thx.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if you’re being serious or not. It seems fairly obvious, but thought I would warn anyone not suspecting.
Nope. I was being serious. I now need to buy a 3D printer and it's not budgeted and need some extra cash. So thanks to you I now know I can turn my paper tix into digital form and render the paper as useless as the visiting unsuspecting mouth breathing fans outside BHG stadium each week.

Sure beats donating blood and semen.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
No doubt, but I was in better shape in those days, had a full head of hair and low standards. Plus I was I was living in Atlanta where a lot of the gals apparently also had low standards.
Rule of Engagement #3 was: "If every girl in the room is below your standards, lower your standards."

Let's all just admit it... even in a room full of true uglies, you scan, assess, and think, "she's the hottest one."

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Rule of Engagement #3 was: "If every girl in the room is below your standards, lower your standards."

Let's all just admit it... even in a room full of true uglies, you scan, assess, and think, "she's the hottest one."
It's science. Theory of Relativity :dunno:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Happy Gilmore Win GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.