Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs EWU***

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Took my son to his second Gator game. The first was 3 years ago when he was 5, so he didn’t really get into the game that much. Today he was jacked. Looked over at me right before the Gators took the field and said “My heart’s beating so fast right now!”. :lol:
Great experience, but now that he understands and enjoys football, I’ve got to get him to a night game that means something so he can really experience The Swamp!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Took my son to his second Gator game. The first was 3 years ago when he was 5, so he didn’t really get into the game that much. Today he was jacked. Looked over at me right before the Gators took the field and said “My heart’s beating so fast right now!”. :lol:
Great experience, but now that he understands and enjoys football, I’ve got to get him to a night game that means something so he can really experience The Swamp!
My sons are 5 and 2, so I'm going to wait a few more years before I take them to the Swamp. I think it would overwhelm them right now. I've taken them to some local Div II games, and they're ready to go before halftime.

Glad your son had a good time with plenty of big, exciting plays to cheer about. A stress-free, blowout win like this is long overdue.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad that everyone that could got to attend. Hope things get better for all those in S. FL. Looked like a good day to be at a game and enjoy. Can't wait to be able to take my Grand Daughters. They already love the Gators. For myself, one week at a time and Mizzou looming. But I'm ready to return for LSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.