***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's your big jump. I think FSU is beatable. No reason why we shouldn't go in there and kick their ass.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This time of year, rankings don't mean much unless you are in the Top 6

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
There's your big jump. I think FSU is beatable. No reason why we shouldn't go in there and kick their ass.
Not so fast, grasshopper. I don't see UF kicking anyone's ass, much less FSU. Ed Orgeron isn't going to be on the sideline in Tallahassee. FSU has the best RB in the country and he feasts on UF. FSU is improving, and that's bad news for UF.
I see the biggest problem being able to score enough points to beat FSU. FSU, under Fisher, averages 27+ points against UF, and UF has had some pretty good defenses. I think FSU will cause UF's offense a lot of problems. Their pass rush is fierce and Derick Nnadi in the middle is no slouch. Also the best CB on the field will not be Jalen Tabor. Tavarus McFadden will be the best CB on the field.
I just think UF has it's work cut out for it if they expect to score enough to keep up with FSU. UF can win if Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half against LSU, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
We will build off the momentum we earned by the great win over LSU in Tiger Stadium. This will carry over and help to propel us to victory against our intra-state arch rival. It won't be easy, but the Gators will win this one.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Has this team become more reliable with extra-young backups in ?
My hope is that this "maybe-rejuvenated" Gator team is fired up by Scarlett's determined efforts
and that Perrine rips off chunks of yards too. Hope our pass blocking gives AA safety to find Cleveland,
Callaway, Powell, Lewis, Goolsby, etc.

Then I'm hoping our D dominates. Squashes Francois and plants Dalvin for less than 50 yards for the game.
They stop us 4 times, so Eddy kicks 4 FGs to go with our 3 TDs. Gators win 33 - 17.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you want fries with that?
I can't wait to play you fvkking squaws Gator rejects. Of course, everyone who was watched your shyt team feels the same way.

What a soft, pvssy team that is.

Last edited:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast, grasshopper. I don't see UF kicking anyone's ass, much less FSU. Ed Orgeron isn't going to be on the sideline in Tallahassee. FSU has the best RB in the country and he feasts on UF. FSU is improving, and that's bad news for UF.
I see the biggest problem being able to score enough points to beat FSU. FSU, under Fisher, averages 27+ points against UF, and UF has had some pretty good defenses. I think FSU will cause UF's offense a lot of problems. Their pass rush is fierce and Derick Nnadi in the middle is no slouch. Also the best CB on the field will not be Jalen Tabor. Tavarus McFadden will be the best CB on the field.
I just think UF has it's work cut out for it if they expect to score enough to keep up with FSU. UF can win if Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half against LSU, but I wouldn't bet on it.

F v c k you nole troll.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I would take what you say more seriously if you at least admitted to being jealous that Candi prefers Gator over Nole flavored Johnson Sausages... what a troll.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I believe we'll be able to push FSU around upfront so we need to run the ball 50+ times and then go play action for the chunk plays. If We do that and limit the turnovers...we'll win!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ronaldmc.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Shut up clown.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

tumblr_lizdxa1sfl1qb4pmho1_500.jpg

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

DrunkenJohn is nervous. He sees it coming. The drunk knows is azznoles have had 3 losses hung on them already and late-game escapes against lousy teams like NC State and Miami. They have not beaten anybody worth a crap and one more loss flushes them to the WeedWhacker Bowl. Keep talking dickhead, we just dispatched a team that was good at running their yaps.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
we have to get the young LBs to cover their gaps all game to stop the run from killing us, and i worry these freshmen could get burned trying to cover intermediate routes and TEs. also, the DEs have to do better keeping the QB contained in the pocket or he'll make plays with his arms and legs if he gets loose. and don't count on the clowns to make the same sorts of suicidal mistakes LSU did.

UF is going to have to play their best, most complete game on both sides of the ball, and do it with a defense that is going to be depleted for the remainder of the season and an offense that is still searching for a consistent performance, to win this one, and if we DO pull it off, it only gets tougher to load up and do it again in Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator