Dafuq is wrong w you?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is time to get rid of Pug. He clearly cant operate a sports forum.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It is time to get rid of Pug. He clearly cant operate a sports forum.

The thing with Pug is he goes weeks at a time with great, even entertaining, behavior. You just kind of get used to seeing his posts and expect the best. But then one day you walk in and see he’s done something like this, and you’re left scratching your head, not sure what to do with him.

I feel like I’m training a cocker spaniel all over again.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The thing with Pug is he goes weeks at a time with great, even entertaining, behavior. You just kind of get used to seeing his posts and expect the best. But then one day you walk in and see he’s done something like this, and you’re left scratching your head, not sure what to do with him.

I feel like I’m training a cocker spaniel all over again.
It’s like a Pest Inspection. Everything is all good and then all of the sudden there’s Earth to Wood contact out of now where. “How do you fix it?” You ask. “Well... that back deck is built right off the ground on 4x4s. Not gonna work.”

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s like a Pest Inspection. Everything is all good and then all of the sudden there’s Earth to Wood contact out of now where. “How do you fix it?” You ask. “Well... that back deck is built right off the ground on 4x4s. Not gonna work.”

Is this about your pavers again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.