***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our Defense DESTROYED UK bigtime! Good to see the offense get rolling. I said that we need to get turnovers and get the running game going and that's exactly what we did! Go Gators!!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It's his first time getting any playing time so I'm giving a pass. I wish McElwain would have put him in earlier. Hopefully he will get more time next week

we need to be 100% healthy going into UT. the starters should be rested ASAP. And dear lord get Applebee's some reps. Horrid.

Mac said Callaway has a quad issue. Dude, sit this guy and let him rest vs North Texas.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm ashamed of the student section at the Swamp. I never left the stadium early. ...especially not this early. That side looks like it's the Orange and Blue Debut!

Euro, I would normally agree - but I gave my daughter the go-ahead to leave at halftime. I didn't want her to heat-stroke out. I only remember one game hotter/worse than this one. It was brutal.

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So happy we blew UK out. Made the start of my vacation on the beach so much better!!!!!!!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Euro, I would normally agree - but I gave my daughter the go-ahead to leave at halftime. I didn't want her to heat-stroke out. I only remember one game hotter/worse than this one. It was brutal.
Just walking outside yesterday reminded me of the Bowling Green and Toledo season openers from '12 and '13. Those were noon games and there's not a word in the English language to convey how miserable they were. I know people who went to the USF game in '10 said it was the same way. I realize CBS wanted our game at 3:30, but there needs to be some type of rule or law where UF can't play games before 7 in September. :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just walking outside yesterday reminded me of the Bowling Green and Toledo season openers from '12 and '13. Those were noon games and there's not a word in the English language to convey how miserable they were. I know people who went to the USF game in '10 said it was the same way. I realize CBS wanted our game at 3:30, but there needs to be some type of rule or law where UF can't play games before 7 in September. :lol:

We used to play them all at 1 p.m.....and wear coats and ties in student section

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I just got that from reading C2's thread. I regretted my statement (that you quoted) when I read it. I'll pardon y'all.

...this time.

:fistbump:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was at that USF game, but luckily we got to sit up high in the lower bowl on the SW side of the stadium, so it wasn't as bad for us as it was shaded most of the time.
Last years UT game was pretty brutal though as we were up high in the east SE side, at least til the sun started going down.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was at that USF game, but luckily we got to sit up high in the lower bowl on the SW side of the stadium, so it wasn't as bad for us as it was shaded most of the time.
Last years UT game was pretty brutal though as we were up high in the east SE side, at least til the sun started going down.
Yeah the start of UT last year was scorching, but the sun went behind the giant scoreboard pretty early so we weren't affected too much.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Those Miami games in the 80s down there were the hottest I can recall. Was usually the season opener and all early games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.