• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me you hung out all weekend with stephen, without telling me you hung out all weekend with stephen.
I’m just being a realist. I had fairly low expectations coming into this season knowing our roster is subpar in many areas. UK is loaded with 3*s that have been coached/developed since they arrived on campus. Our 4*s? Not so much.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m just being a realist. I had fairly low expectations coming into this season knowing our roster is subpar in many areas. UK is loaded with 3*s that have been coached/developed since they arrived on campus. Our 4*s? Not so much.

Yeah, I don’t disagree entirely . And I think the 2016 smart comparisons is probably fairly accurate. He was left with talent, but maybe not championship level talent, and also had a freshman QB and was implementing a new mindset. If it’s an isolated case, I’m fine with it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I don’t disagree entirely . And I think the 2016 smart comparisons is probably fairly accurate. He was left with talent, but maybe not championship level talent, and also had a freshman QB and was implementing a new mindset. If it’s an isolated case, I’m fine with it.
Unless we’re able to make major improvements, I still see us at 7-5 or 8-4 this year. I feared we’d be 0-2 right now, so we’re doing better than I expected.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, the 3 jerks that voted for Kentucky in the poll after the game was over are all getting a week off - yes, I know who you are.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Having Mullen as his coach probably didn't help his development, so he's going to have these types of games this year especially against teams that are coached well on D. Plus having lazy Mullenz coaching AR likely didn't help.

However, losing to the kitties 2 years in a row is pretty sad. We suck again.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If Joe Burrow had held the ball, laces out, like he’s supposed to, Evan never would’ve missed that kick.
Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF
200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator