• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I do one bet per year, and I already used it on Utah. But damn this one is tempting
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
That was a great game. What a monster performance by Trey Burton. I remember watching that and thinking it was his coming-out party, and he was going to be our next big offensive weapon. But at it turned out, it was more about UK's defense being so bad. Trey sort of faded back into obscurity and was hardly heard from again.
Yeah. He was a talented tweeter, able to do many things but not star at any one. His versatility did rise to his great shining moment with the Eagles’ Super Bowl TD, which is pretty great.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Fat Dooley picked the Gators, good news is there’s still 3 days for him to change his mind.
Even a squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

Whatever site he is on now, everyone should be giving him shyt for picking against us last week. Sure Andreu is not far behind him either.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
All 71 voters so far have UF winning this game. Wild stuff.

Hey Ox, if that Kentucky vote was mine, it was an error. I intended to select Gators by 10 or more. Can I check that and change it if necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.