Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The noise is back on. Full bore.
And it should be. It was never really gone if you ask me. Watch the games and forget about the score and certain stats early in a season and let your eyes judge. If you want to get by on hoping and praying you win every week with all the mistakes that get made and then when you do win think that is sustainable then you are fooling yourself. But sadly that is who Sling Blade is.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Don’t share that view at all. He doesn’t care that he’s ruining a football program because he wants to do things his way, UF be damned. Hate is the only emotion that’s fitting here. No different than the last 3.
I'm sure you've noticed how many of our passes are to the first down line and there's always three defenders there. Has to be perfect or our receiver gets picked. It's anything but a wide open offense. I know Mertz missed some open receivers today but that doesn't excuse Napier's lame-brained short yardage calls.

What's with the fuchen fake end arounds? Do something interesting Coach!

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need a coach. A real coach. One that demands excellence. Nice guys finish last in the SEC.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Leading up to the game there was hope we would be strong, ready, up for the game. It turned out that what we hoped wouldn't happen, did.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
I personally do not hate the guy, but I can certainly see he is clearly in over his head or he is unwilling to change / adapt....same mistakes and sh t offense for the second year...
Hate is rather strong, but I really don't like this feeling. Like deja vu all over again! Not the right coach, and too early to fire him.

Hopefully we don't make a crappy bowl and the Napier exit is accelerated.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
It was a PF on our guy for jumping over to try and block the punt. Our special teams coach should try and coach them up better.
It was also a coach designed personal foul (or should have been) on Wingo taking out the long snapper. You cannot hit the snapper. Our play designed wiped home out by Wingo.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Billy can't hold Zook's jock. Zooker whipped the assnoles in their house after Foolie fired him

Yep, and he beat Saban and LSU on the road, with Dumbo Fisher as the LSU OC…and Muschamp as the DC. That was the year Saban won his first national championship.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Think about this. As bad as Colorado looked last week, they are in the game.

Deons team looks better than Napier team. Let that sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.