***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I understand the disdain for the offense and I am one of Butters biggest critics, but the way this game is going today is about the only chance we have of winning this game. Sure we need to make a few big plays (O, D, or special teams), but we are not good enough on the O;line to try and open it up. Offensively if we can move the ball like we did on our first 2 drives we can be there at the end. However the one thing we can't do and have not done yet is turn the ball over. That would be the nail if we do. No big mistakes, do the simple things and let the chips fall. If we try and get crazy we will be out of it quickly.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I hope they are showing AA they you don't have to go for the homerun if it isnt there. There have been a few open receivers in the middle of the field to keep drives going they are leaving wide slap open. Maybe we can throw in some QB runs up the middle and actually read the blocking and not run directly into your own offensive line

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I understand the disdain for the offense and I am one of Butters biggest critics, but the way this game is going today is about the only chance we have of winning this game. Sure we need to make a few big plays (O, D, or special teams), but we are not good enough on the O;line to try and open it up. Offensively if we can move the ball like we did on our first 2 drives we can be there at the end. However the one thing we can't do and have not done yet is turn the ball over. That would be the nail if we do. No big mistakes, do the simple things and let the chips fall. If we try and get crazy we will be out of it quickly.
Thanks Will.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HOLY SHYT. SECOND LONGEST IN UF HISTORY.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +%+&8$8@!3+&+%8,9(\(\ksjfhvyzkwjwushsjfjcw

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What am I watching???? Things going our way for once!!!!
Yeah... we even got an officiating call at the beginning of the game in our favor...

We'll need a LOT more to go our way to squeak out a W though.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Maybe these guys will keep that spark lit and play the rest of the way with passion

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... we even got an officiating call at the beginning of the game in our favor...

We'll need a LOT more to go our way to squeak out a W though.
Holy Geeze!!!

I'm running a little delay on my tevo. 98 yard TD! Now that's what I'm talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator