***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Defense, coaching calls on both sides of our ball put you in bad spots, but on the Money Down, you delivered champions. :woohoo:

Offense you had some sweet long drives, sorry Nuss puckered up a bit, but some nice runs and grabs. kudos Scarlett and O-line

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Foley comes out laughing. Even though he gave LSU a home game, kept it at 12 start. We win. Hope we play them at night two years in a row at the Swamp

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes I know the result is what matters and I am happy for the players, but I do not know which team has the worse play callers in crucial situations. that was some of the worst play calling I have ever seen in my life on both sides in tight situations

Do us all a favor and get lost. There's no company for your misery here. :blahblah: :alone: :kick:

:stars:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great job Gators! Made the plays when they had to be made! Played with emotion and purpose! Oline and Scarlett kicked a$$

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great job Gators! Made the plays when they had to be made! Played with emotion and purpose! Oline and Scarlett kicked a$$

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
“We’re 6-0 in the Swamp this year. That’s pretty cool.” — Mac alluding to fact today was supposed to be in Gainesville...

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
GAME SUMMARY
Nuss tried his best to lose this game. He has to go.

CECE is now the unquestioned leader of the defense.

TYRIE is big time baller.

Our DEFENSE is young and strong.

REESE is a grown man.Our recruiting class is saved.

Scarlett is who we thought he was. Baller!!

This is the first time that we took it to any team in the second half.

Were better than most think we are.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GAME SUMMARY
Nuss tried his best to lose this game. He has to go.

CECE is now the unquestioned leader of the defense.

TYRIE is big time baller.

Our DEFENSE is young and strong.

REESE is a grown man.Our recruiting class is saved.

Scarlett is who we thought he was. Baller!!

This is the first time that we took it to any team in the second half.

Were better than most think we are.
:drunk:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I missed the first half because of another commitment, so I can only speak to the second half...

The pitch was a good misdirection. If we ran up the middle and got stuffed, you guys would cry that he was predictable. (see lsu's final play)

Nuss isn't as bad when the OL can man up. He might need to go, but not because of the second half in this game.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Should we all send thank you cards to the lsu AD for the hospitality? And I'm not kidding. Flood the mailroom, people.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this is when it would be fun to have Alvin Dork out of the jail for about 6 hours... the abuse and entertainment would be great, then ban him again. :lmao2:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Do us all a favor and get lost. There's no company for your misery here. :blahblah: :alone: :kick:

:stars:
If you dislike how I watch the games and the things I say, why do you waste so much of your own time reading my posts? And you obviously just selectively read my posts b/c I commented how the Gators were playing about the only way they could to win this game, and needed to keep it simple and do the easy things well and not turn it over. And how things were as good as could be expected heading into the 4th Q. And I said I was extremely happy for the kids. Yes Butters play calling was laughable in the last 2 possessions, but I watch game differently than the average scoreboard watcher. I would just suggest that since you hate me so much (which I don;t mind), that you spend your time more productively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator