Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Gonna be a long night. We got a defense that would have a hard time with a high school team and an offense stuck in neutral. What a shyt show.a

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
The lsu players are laughing about how we can't stop old ladies in wheelchairs. They know they're gonna win by 30

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Think I saw our recruits running to the lsu sideline begging to go back to Baton Rouge with them.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Once we slip below .500 they will be.

No way we win more than one or two more games this season.

Toney stinks. These players aren’t THAT uncoachable.
Two words for you:

Trey Dean

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
LSU has a fairly mediocre D, which makes them head and shoulders better than ours. The simple truth is that AR is who he is at this point, and he's currently being significantly outplayed by a journeyman. The inconsistency is maddening. I believe the majority of Gator fans (myself included) hope that CBN will succeed. I just hope like hell that Toney doesn't turn out to be his undoing. Speaking of Billy, if he doesn't pull something out of his ass for the O at halftime, we are going to get totally skull phukked. Although an occasional stop for the D wouldn't hurt either. Did I mention that I hate ESPN?

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator makes no comments . Just reacts to post . Must be Patrick toneys sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator