Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs McNeese State***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dan, himself, took credit for it on ESPN Thursday night.
HE damn sure did. He also said, "make this a Thursday night game". The host of the show said that Dan "had to sign off on this series and game".

Again...Fuchs Mullentham.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
McNeese lost at home to Tarleton State 52-34.

When we don’t hang 50 on them and don’t win by at least 18 at home Saturday night, remember that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I observe that we are really happy when we win but we have been conditioned to extreme Butt Hurt, when we lose. I guess practice does work for somethings.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I observe that we are really happy when we win but we have been conditioned to extreme Butt Hurt, when we lose. I guess practice does work for somethings.
It's fear. I have a belly full of fear. Can't shake the feeling that Billy may not be the one.... and that'll make 4 coaches in a row destroying our brand. I also know that if Billy is not the guy, it'll take another 2 seasons of losing horribly and millions of dollars to get rid of him.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Stop reading all the click bait articles and watching all the "like and subscribe" videos, it helps. Just go with it, you can't change it.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I haven’t given up on Billy and think he can still be the guy. I do think he has to get an OC and STC though and take the CEO/game manager role to the next level

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.