• Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry I don't have a link. Trying to copy the Twitter link on my tablet is a mystery. Kassidy Hill posted it.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Corso ain’t doing so good. Says he was picking canes, put on a Gator beanie, and did the tomahawk chop. He seemed genuinely confused. I’m not sure he even knew where he was.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Desmond says we'll come in soft, not taking the CoCaines seriously. Oh really?, Didn't you guys just talk to CDM and see how serious he is?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Analysts are seriously underrating our talent on offense. I have watched so many guys picking a low scoring contest. We will put up some points in this game.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He’s acting like he’s on the sneezing powder again...and acting like most UM fans I know...completely retarded

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Mullen alluded to that. Said his message has been “everyone is watching. Respect the game. Do your talking with your play.” About the only thing he can really say.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
QUOTE="SeabeeGator, post: 935900, member: 1826"]Corso ain’t doing so good. Says he was picking canes, put on a Gator beanie, and did the tomahawk chop. He seemed genuinely confused. I’m not sure he even knew where he was.[/QUOTE]

It's time to start the farewell tour for Lee - time and tide and all that other bullschytt has come home to roost. Pertaining to the gameday picks segment as a whole: what a pfukking joke espn has become. Desmond Howard makes my skin crawl - he is without a doubt one of the most arrogant, least substantial excuses for an unbiased professional "analyst" out there. Even Danny Kanell is capable of occasionally saying something that isn't just incredibly stupid or biased. When you're a bigger tool than Danny K., you are indeed a tool for the ages.

I have seen him manifest his hatred for the SEC and Florida with yet another asinine comment or ridiculous prediction on so many occasions that it stopped being funny long ago. I have literally never seen him fail to find an excuse to pick against UF, regardless of how clearly superior they may have been to an opponent. Michael Irvin is Michael Irvin, enough said. Phukk Desmond, phukk Michael, phukk espn and most especially, PHUKK MIAMI! GO GATORS - humiliate Miami!

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Mullen alluded to that. Said his message has been “everyone is watching. Respect the game. Do your talking with your play.” About the only thing he can really say.

Good tandem posts.

Tell 'em : "You've rehearsed this. You've watched the film. Now, you get to make your film on National TV, in front of the state of Florida's most talented future recruits. Watch the UM alignments and ready your mind to derail those Hurricanes on each play. Eyes & mind open to possibilities to take advantage of. This is your very best chance to declare your honest "eliteness" -- to the nation, to those pundips, to those examining recruits. Go Gators, swamp the 'Canes.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Good tandem posts.

Tell 'em : "You've rehearsed this. You've watched the film. Now, you get to make your film on National TV, in front of the state of Florida's most talented future recruits. Watch the UM alignments and ready your mind to derail those Hurricanes on each play. Eyes & mind open to possibilities to take advantage of. This is your very best chance to declare your honest "eliteness" -- to the nation, to those pundips, to those examining recruits. Go Gators, swamp the 'Canes.

Pundip - I love it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Desmond is an ignorant little shytt weasel - always has been, always will be..

His comments on how the committee should pick teams was embarrassing. Said it should strictly be wins, losses, no consideration of SOS. Kirk gives him a scenario of a 2 loss team that played a gauntlet vs an undefeated team who played no one. He said, well then you’d have to look at the specifics of the season and who’d they played.

Yeah, that’s what we do, and what you just said we shouldn’t. Surprised KH went after him like that, but it was headshaking stuff.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Corso ain’t doing so good. Says he was picking canes, put on a Gator beanie, and did the tomahawk chop. He seemed genuinely confused. I’m not sure he even knew where he was.

o man i was confused myself after that soup sandwich. i feel kinda bad for the guy. he really needs to pack it up, he had a good run.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Fever is one of us and often has valid points. He just gets something in his head and repeats it again and again like Luca Brasi preparing his speech to Vito in Godfather. When I read his posts I always imagine them finishing with “on the day of your daughter’s wedding”.
That deserved two likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator