***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
So I have two young kids and usually don't get to watch the game in real time so I can't get on here and share in the misery with everyone as it's happening. I also don't have the desire to read through all the past comments and again remind myself of how dreadful we are but I still need to share my thoughts so here goes...

All offseason we've all been led into the hype that our offense and o-line are going to be much improved this year. I fell into the hype and ate it up too. Even if we were missing Scarlett for sure our o-line could open one small hole for another RB to run through...NOPE. Coach Mac is a QB guru and now he has his QBs in the system. Surely we'll see improvement...NOPE. Just like last year, our defense out scored the offense.

I do think Franks is our QB of the future but as you all know the problem is really the coaching. We came out strong and the first couple of drives that were scripted for the last few months were pretty good and got my hope up. Then it all came crashing down in the reality that is now Gator football...our offensive coaching staff cannot call plays in real game speed. If it's not working, hell, lets keep calling it. Eventually it has to work.

I really wanted to be positive but damnit, that's tough to do after watching that game. On the bright side in typical Florida fashion we've given our coaching staff raises and extensions so we'll get to pay this clown long after we decide to part ways. At least we'll win one next week but I'm sure we'll be sure to keep it close and squeak it out in the 4th quarter as we usually do against piss poor competition.

I am thankful that my kids are too young to ever remember how pathetic this era of Gator football really is...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I feel you salty, this is my sons 3rd season as a gator, and each one has turned out more awful than the last. It doesn't even seem possible... and yet.

I really wanted this to be something special I could share with him as he grew. I hope we fix this before he gets much older, or I fear that my dream won't be realized. Who would want to watch this team? Its just awful.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Been reading on here that Harbaugh isn't a good coach. He hasn't won anything. He has prison raped Mac twice now. So, is he a good coach yet? Or does Mac just suck out loud. Or both?

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Been reading on here that Harbaugh isn't a good coach. He hasn't won anything. He has prison raped Mac twice now. So, is he a good coach yet? Or does Mac just suck out loud. Or both?
Harbaugh is a good short term coach. If people/his team don't tire of his ways he may can sustain it. They look years ahead of us.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Fire this yellow teeth loser and hire Chip Kelly to redeem our program and throw money at some elite DC not some bum

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When you get butt raped, again, that tends to happen.

_gallery_dl_photos_332_150216_KentMike_5058_TimCaseyDL.jpg

Our fearless off season motivator.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's officially noise in the system with all the negative articles.

Welcome to the hot seat Mac.

Hail

Sep 3, 2017
Do they always do this or is it a dig at UF?

@UMichFootball: IT'S GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!

#GoBlue #GoMaize

They've been doing it since at least 1994.

It's also great to be a Miami Hurricane, Florida Gator, UCLA Bruin, Villanova Wildcat, Washington State Cougar, New Mexico Lobo and at my high school, a Clarkston Wolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.