***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

What is the more likely scenario against Missouri?

• UF throws for 300

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • UF runs for 300

Votes: 45 75.0%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday, 4 PM EST. Gators favored 6.5. Missouri is 0-4 in SEC play.

Discuss.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We win!

Just like the loss to KY, this past fiasco will be a learning lesson and growing time for the team. Franks will not be asked to run the ball near our goal line, we have some DB's back.

We start our winning streak that closes out the season with a beat down of the clowns

Go Gators

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No Henderson vs. Lock = doom. Especially if Franks Driskels-out. We’re back to FFS syndrome. Hopefully the rest of the team can play great to cover up our problem child.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hometown Fans need to show up and be LOUD, this team needs all the help they can get.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Was this game oringinally not posted as the Noon game on SEcTV? did they change it?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need this game to maintain the mojo. We're thin on DBs at an inopportune time and for some mysterious reason we've never done particularly well west of the Mississippi.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I thought i saw it as noon last week, im fine with 4. Now its opposite the ugays and uk game.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Got to wonder if they could’ve just gave the guy some pain meds and sent him back out there after halftime against UGAy?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I predict a huge rebound mud-hole stomping by the Gators.
While I mostly agree with this, there’s a chance we come out stale and uninterested. They have a stout DL. They might cause some unforced errors. FFS syndrome could rear its ugly head casting darkness across Gator Nation, sowing seeds of doubt and shame. We can not, should not overlook the paperTigers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Of our remaining 4 games, here is my concerned list:

1) FSU
2) South Carolina
3) Idaho
4) Missouri

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
After what I have seen this season, I think the Gators will win the rest of their games. The Gators are playing well enough to beat all of those teams.

This season has been a very pleasant surprise for most of us. It could have been much worse.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This continues to be a "maybe" dominating team. IMO, I think we've bounced crookedly (UK & UGa) due to the up/down zig-zag of Franks -- does he mismanage this game or manage it? The lack of sustained drives puts our injured-thin DB in jeopardy of collapse = that gives our opponent the sustained drives. IMO (belatedly arrived at), we have the running game to take charge, if we make the opponent face just enough passing threat that keeps them honest. We've got to complete enough mid-range passes to keep them defending mid-range, so opening run lanes.
Maybe???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.