Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Scared $ Don’t Make $

Jan 17, 2022
I think burpees are more effective solving false starts. Especially if they do them till and after puking.
sure! I don’t care what it is. 300lb+ o linemen hate running, rolling and picking their asses up off the ground. Make them do any of the 3 until they no longer think football is fun. Then whisper in their ear as they are slowly dying “this ain’t no Fcking hobby. Welcome to the big show. “

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
And the defense is going to let them answer our TD in a few plays it looks like.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Credit to Mertz on that TD to ETN. That was a fVKKING 2 man route with Pearsall and Jackson (are you kidding me?) and 2 checkdowns, Wilson was 30 yards horizontal to the line of scrimmage and ETN was just at the LOS in the middle of the field. ETN smartly worked upfield when Mertz broke contain and scrambled. We cannot use Wilson ever as a checkdown 30 yards horizontal. Wilson must occupy at least 2 players every pass play. Look how Mizzou was able to isolate their very best WR against a frosh safety who could not cover me, a 60 year old geezer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator