Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have no interest in watching another game until that retard is fired. It's become no different than muschamp ball on offense with even worse defense.

The next time I turn on a gator game will be the first game someone else is wearing the main headset.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have no interest in watching another game until that retard is fired. It's become no different than muschamp ball on offense with even worse defense.

The next time I turn on a gator game will be the first game someone else is wearing the main headset.

I said the same thing the last three games, But I watched. Not all of the last one. I sampled it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I agree with you. But I will say this. If it was guaranteed that Sam Ford would beat our a$$, I would gladly watch to see the constipated expressions on Cousin Eddie's face.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you. But I will say this. If it was guaranteed that Sam Ford would beat our a$$, I would gladly watch to see the constipated expressions on Cousin Eddie's face.
you must be watching a different dude than me. I only see him smiling after the game after he gets embarrassed.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
you must be watching a different dude than me. I only see him smiling after the game after he gets embarrassed.

I hear ya, but it is one thing for him to have that SHYT EATING grin on his face when getting A$$ FYSTED by an SEC team. It will be quite another seeing it happen to a team that no one has ever heard of. I don;t want Cousin Eddie to even have an outside chance to be able to say that there was a mutual parting. He is going to get his money, but in that case I want his A$$ officially fired!!!! It is the only small saving grace left.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think he partially wants to lose and get fired. So I'm not sure losing will be that upsetting for him.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I hear ya, but it is one thing for him to have that SHYT EATING grin on his face when getting A$$ FYSTED by an SEC team. It will be quite another seeing it happen to a team that no one has ever heard of. I don;t want Cousin Eddie to even have an outside chance to be able to say that there was a mutual parting. He is going to get his money, but in that case I want his A$$ officially fired!!!! It is the only small saving grace left.
I searched and found nothing. I take it there's no substance that he congratulated Kirby and said he hopes they win it all this year... right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You might be right. "Well, you made me fire my two best coaches. What did you think was going to happen? I'm the victim here."
He and Hev are BESTIES. always together since Bowling Green.

Gonzalez went to LSU for a while to teach their WRs how to block.

Only Hev has been with Mullenz the whole way. This was a dagger right to Mullinz heart, meant to make it that much more uncomfortable as ge dies his usual year end headfirst dive.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Glad this game is at noon and on the premium service I don't subscribe to so I won't even be tempted to check on it.

I'll do my honey do list, then I'll make Dan proud and have her hold my rope until around 3 then kick back and watch UGA/UT then Old Piss/A&M.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Glad this game is at noon and on the premium service I don't subscribe to so I won't even be tempted to check on it.

I'll do my honey do list, then I'll make Dan proud and have her hold my rope until around 3 then kick back and watch UGA/UT then Old Piss/A&M.

No nipple squeezing? Come on, take one for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator