Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He’s just as big a part of the problem as the others. He’s a lazy, arrogant, pompous douchebag who doesn’t know how to run a program and be a competent head coach.

Our close game today, and most of our losses this season, wasn’t the byproduct of having worse recruiting, less talent nor worse facilities than our opponent. It’s because our head coach sucks and doesn’t give a fcvk. A competent head coach who actually cared and had some pride & self respect (not a world beater mind you, just a decent HC) would be minimum 10-2 regular season against this schedule.

His shyt attitude, his shyt HC skills & his shyt management of what he’s responsible for is as much a part of the problem as the AD (Foley) and the Assistant AD (Stricklin) and the shyt they’ve botched.
He’s reflecting his bosses. He’s following their lead.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you fly to bhm on game day or the day before yes that is miserable. If you get to the surrounds no;. Absolutely no. I passed south of the place years ago and and saw nothing but industrial crap. I thought I'm never going to that **** hole. Obviously you have never been to Mountain Brook, Vestavia, or the "right places" in other surrounds. They are oozing money. Shocked the hell out of me how much. You can't find a home that isn't a mill plus. One after another. Yea there are some McMansions but they're still expensive. Many old, huge really stately places as well. Don't know about the people. Only met a few and they were Southerners but not Tennersee types.

I moved to B'ham in 1984, lived there for a year and continued to visit regularly for about 10 years. We lived in Cahaba Heights on the south side of town near Mountain Brook, Shades Mountain, Oak Mountain, etc. It is as beautiful as any place I've ever been. Mountain Brook is one of the wealthiest communities in the US last time I checked. It is a part of the gracious southern way of life, unlike much of Florida which has become a cesspool of rude carpetbaggers.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I admit to not watching the game or listening to the game b/c I just want Cousin Eddie gone. Here are a couple of snippets I just found. This is proof positive that he is a loser.

Added Mullen: "Calling a win disappointing is disrespectful to the game and our players.

"One, you have to give [Samford] some credit," Mullen said. "They are a team who is going to score points and throw the ball all over the place within their style. The biggest one, if there is disappointment in some of our guys, are the opportunities to make plays that they didn't make. You know, there were a couple of missed tackles, a couple opportunities for sacks that we didn't make, we ended up with penalties. ... We have to get that cleaned up."

Like I said I did not watch the game but giving up 52 to a Division 7 team who obviously is not good even at that level says to me that it was a few more than just a COUPLE missed opportunities.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He’s reflecting his bosses. He’s following their lead.

He’s a grown adult, 50 years old making $7.6m per year…and he’s always been this way. We’re not talking about a 6 year old modeling behavior he sees because he doesn’t know better.

The root cause issue isn’t an either/or. It can be, and is, multiple people including Dipshyt Dan.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you fly to bhm on game day or the day before yes that is miserable. If you get to the surrounds no;. Absolutely no. I passed south of the place years ago and and saw nothing but industrial crap. I thought I'm never going to that **** hole. Obviously you have never been to Mountain Brook, Vestavia, or the "right places" in other surrounds. They are oozing money. Shocked the hell out of me how much. You can't find a home that isn't a mill plus. One after another. Yea there are some McMansions but they're still expensive. Many old, huge really stately places as well. Don't know about the people. Only met a few and they were Southerners but not Tennersee types.

One not so funny Bhm joke. Mountain Brookers are especially snobby. They say the area right next to them is the ghetto. If 5,500 plus sq foot mansions worth at least 2 mill, on a gorgeous piece of dirt overlooking everything is the ghetto then put me in the ghetto.
Just because some morons built some McMansions 20 miles away, doesn’t make Birmingham less of a sh*t hole. It’s as bad as inner city Atlanta.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He’s a grown adult, 50 years old making $7.6m per year…and he’s always been this way. We’re not talking about a 6 year old modeling behavior he sees because he doesn’t know better.

The root cause issue isn’t an either/or. It can be, and is, multiple people including Dipshyt Dan.

Mullet is the captain of the ship. If the ship is shipwrecked, it is his fault.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Im not defending his salary hiring or performance. I’m telling getting rid of him will do little. We will get another Muskchump McStain Cousin Eddie or some other person that will not accomplish what you are seeking

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just because some morons built some McMansions 20 miles away, doesn’t make Birmingham less of a sh*t hole. It’s as bad as inner city Atlanta.

Sorry to disappoint you but most of the homes are 5 miles away, old, well kept, Southern Mansions. And I don't use the term mansions lightly. Downtown at night is not a place I'd want to be. That's not what Birmingham is all about. And not what I'm referring to. The only problem Birmingham has is that it's been discovered. It's in danger of becoming another HotLanta. That's not the only problem. They're all Bammmma fans. Tuscaloosa is not that far away. When I'm on a plane there, I wear Orange and Blue just to piss the passengers off. And I make sure to have a prominent Gator Logo so they don't mistake me for an Auburn Junky.

Edit: Just checked Google Maps. Two miles from downtown.

Last edited:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

If you have not been to the areas I am referring to then you should probably just refrain from spouting ignorant nonsense.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Im not defending his salary hiring or performance. I’m telling getting rid of him will do little. We will get another Muskchump McStain Cousin Eddie or some other person that will not accomplish what you are seeking

I agree, because part of the root problem (Stricklin & Foley) would still be around.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Added Mullen: "Calling a win disappointing is disrespectful to the game and our players.

Yeah I missed his commitment to squeaking by FCS teams with losing records in his introductory press conference. Gator standard my arss. I can’t believe I ever thought this doosh could accomplish anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.