Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@ Ox. Why for God's sake. Anything to divert the attention to what we just witnessed. Booze isn't working for me. I haven't toked up since 1974. I might, If I can find any. :lol:
Do you live in Florida? It takes about a week to get a pot card.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Nothing with you personally, Augusta, but these are the types of memes that drive me crazy. It’s a clever line, and should be really funny when well placed. But they don’t even bother to get the scene right. That’s not even close to right moment. You have the ability to be accurate and simply choose not to. It’s just such a piss poor effort, which is fitting given the coach it’s used against.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing with you personally, Augusta, but these are the types of memes that drive me crazy. It’s a clever line, and should be really funny when well placed. But they don’t even bother to get the scene right. That’s not even close to right moment. You have the ability to be accurate and simply choose not to. It’s just such a piss poor effort, which is fitting given the coach it’s used against.
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@ Ox. Why for God's sake. Anything to divert the attention to what we just witnessed. Booze isn't working for me. I haven't toked up since 1974. I might, If I can find any. :lol:
Have you considered LSD? I heard you old guys loved the stuff in the day.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Saw where EJ broke school record for total yards, didn’t Franks break the consecutive pass completions record against some nobody a few years back? Ironic these guys hold such records.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I didn’t anticipate this when choosing this specific one. Is it just this one that set you off or would any scene wrong set you off? Do you have some Mississippi bloodhound in you? If you do, I can just let you finish?

But you gotta love the sansabelt and faux turtleneck do you not?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Reading comprehension is key! Stamford (CT)...which I surmised was being confused with SANFORD (in Florida). Clearly, my view of the South may vary from yours, and to me, the Gumps are FAR FAR to the north, and west, whereas Sanford is more clearly in the south. I'm not going to quibble with you about whether or not Bammers are in "The South" (of course they are) , but DEF. Connecticut is not. FFS. Go pick on someone else, I know we're all on edge about this bloody game, but SRSLY? Can I stop typing now, do you understand?
I do not care, do not gaf.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn, I didn’t anticipate this when choosing this specific one. Is it just this one that set you off or would any scene wrong set you off? Do you have some Mississippi bloodhound in you? If you do, I can just let you finish?

But you gotta love the sansabelt and faux turtleneck do you not?

Yeah sorry you got the brunt of that. Like I said, the issue isn't unique to your post and really has nothing to do with you. Also, yes, I absolutely love the mock turtleneck. It’s perfect. I just don’t understand how these people who make these memes can be so off in their attempts. It’s embarrassing.

upload_2021-11-14_11-16-27.jpeg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah sorry you got the brunt of that. Like I said, the issue isn't unique to your post and really has nothing to do with you. Also, yes, I absolutely love the mock turtleneck. It’s perfect. I just don’t understand how these people who make these memes can be so off in their attempts. It’s embarrassing.

I agree some seem completely random but some I see a double entendre that make me chuckle.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Fun fact: Against UF, Samford tied their season high for the most points scored in a game. And, on paper, the Gators were by far the strongest defense they faced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator