***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
12 players on the field on a first down coming out of a change of possession. The stench of Butters will be with this team until we get a real coach who plays attention to detail. We are so poorly coached in the ABC's the program has to be completely broken down and we have to start by teaching the guys just how to put their pads on.
I just want to point out that this happened twice. Illegal substitution right after a change of possession. I laughed because on the second one that you are referring too, they actually showed Randy Shannon walking away from Nuss on the sidelines shaking his head with a look on his face like Nuss is a moron.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:shakehead:this is an Oh Boy sprinkled with some WTF and a dash of depression

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
I actualy feel ok with this loss. The team has their issues but did not quit. I am convinced that Franks can be the guy with the right coaching. I thought we were going to get crushed going into the game. I hope that the Zaire experiment is over. He adds nothing to the team.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Franks is like a raw high school kid he has learned nothing in 2 years here. He has no awareness - running for a critical first down and sliding his ass down 3 yards ahead of the sticks that he could have easily made. Franks is NOT the answer, but could be a decent backup with more training on how to do his job. If Corral comes here he will not have any real competition. Unless he sucks too.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Franks is like a raw high school kid he has learned nothing in 2 years here. He has no awareness - running for a critical first down and sliding his ass down 3 yards ahead of the sticks that he could have easily made. Franks is NOT the answer, but could be a decent backup with more training on how to do his job. If Corral comes here he will not have any real competition. Unless he sucks too.

Backup, exactly right, the best players on this team would be nothing more than depth on so many Gator teams of the past, not just the Championship ones

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Just watching Champ on that sideline, grinning across at the Gators knowing that they are still paying him millions
to coach against and beat the gators, irks me to no end!
This is, to me somewhat obscene, that we would be paying the opposing coach while he is coaching against us. This made possible of course by the adroit management and negotiating skills of Jeremy Foley. I call it Foley's Folly.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I gotta hunch he's a pretty decent QB.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The talent drop is noticeable. The new guy will need two top ten classes to just start to compete again.

Their stupid fanbase on the other hand think Spurrier is Satan now and think Duncechump is their Messiah. The only one of their fans that gave me any mouth today was a lesbian wannabe with more facial hair than me that yelled in my face, "Gators suck", to which I answered, "well if we do, you'd better take that Gators name off your ramp over there", and pointed to the northeast corner of their dump where Spurrier has his coaching win total plastered.

Again, watching our players,but especially our paid staff, fawning over Duncechump postgame was nauseating, surprised Dawson or the big dunce state trooper didn't get on their knees right there and start giving Duncechump head right on the field.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The talent drop is noticeable. The new guy will need two top ten classes to just start to compete again.
Thise first two McElstain classes were horrid. It was always inevitable that we'd be terrible once those classes were what we had to rely on. However, in the end though, there arent that many coaches who are too lazy to recruit well at UF. It will be a quick turnaround talentwise IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.