***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really don’t think they practice. I think they get handed a playbook in August and tell everyone to make sure to show up to the games.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This team is horrendous and poorly coached. the O-line is atrocious.Those are facts that we all knew, but can I just say this, which we also knew: NussNuts is a complete MORON. Yes we know the O-line blows, so the first 3 plays are all pass plays from the pocket. Every single pass play, with the exception of 1 play, has been from the pocket and they have all been horrendous. The one that got Zaire on the edge produced our only good play of the day. I know the O-line sux but we have not even tried to run the ball. NussNuts should just politely quit.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
This team is horrendous and poorly coached. the O-line is atrocious.Those are facts that we all knew, but can I just say this, which we also knew: NussNuts is a complete MORON. Yes we know the O-line blows, so the first 3 plays are all pass plays from the pocket. Every single pass play, with the exception of 1 play, has been from the pocket and they have all been horrendous. The one that got Zaire on the edge produced our only good play of the day. I know the O-line sux but we have not even tried to run the ball. NussNuts should just politely quit.
Its truly mind boggling. It would be almost impossible to be this bad if you tried.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
As I sit here in Williams Brice stadium I want to choke Brandon Powell a Sr w 2 punt fumbles in 2 weeks. **** that guy and this squad. Send them all packing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator