Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Great, I get to waste my whole day traveling to and from Columbia as opposed to being home by 6 if the game kicked at noon. SEC Network is appropriate.

With expansion, UF will play in Raleigh before playing in Columbia again. About the only reason to show up to watch Frank Jr get revenge for last season.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A reminder for any of you brave souls making the trek to Columbia. The South Carolina State Fair will be going on October 11-22. That means parking will be more ****ed and difficult to deal with, especially if you want to tailgate.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
3.30 is a little early for me but much better than the noon games. Saturdays in the CFB season are my "cheat day" on my eating program and I don't hold back :lol:.....There is nothing worse than stuffing your face with a bunch of caloric dense/greasy/salty food and beer then wanting to vomit the sh!t all over the living room before halftime because your team is getting bent over by some middle of the road eastern division school like UK, USCe, or Vandy..

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The prostitutes return!!!

Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There is nothing worse than stuffing your face with a bunch of caloric dense/greasy/salty food and beer then wanting to vomit the sh!t all over the living room before halftime because your team is getting bent over by some middle of the road eastern division school like UK, USCe, or Vandy..

Can’t imagine that’s much fun. But I feel like being electrocuted would be worse. It just sounds really bad.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
3.30 is a little early for me but much better than the noon games. Saturdays in the CFB season are my "cheat day" on my eating program and I don't hold back :lol:.....There is nothing worse than stuffing your face with a bunch of caloric dense/greasy/salty food and beer then wanting to vomit the sh!t all over the living room before halftime because your team is getting bent over by some middle of the road eastern division school like UK, USCe, or Vandy..
Eat earlier. After the game, you won't have an appetite.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
If we try to get the pocket moving we have to take care Mertz doesn’t get closed down by a defensive end, or spy. He’s done good ball fakes so some rpo could set him up for roll outs.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't we just put Montrel at QB and run the Wildcat every play? BN would Jizz all over himself....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If we try to get the pocket moving we have to take care Mertz doesn’t get closed down by a defensive end, or spy. He’s done good ball fakes so some rpo could set him up for roll outs.

Yeah, the roll out idea can’t be a staple of the offense. At least not for any sustainable period of time. The better defenses, which we’re going to be facing the rest of the way, will simply shut it down and force Mertz back into the pocket. It’s why guys like Murphy and Treon had initial success but then became completely ineffective. I think we’re using it about as well and as much as can be expected.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah, the roll out idea can’t be a staple of the offense. At least not for any sustainable period of time. The better defenses, which we’re going to be facing the rest of the way, will simply shut it down and force Mertz back into the pocket. It’s why guys like Murphy and Treon had initial success but then became completely ineffective. I think we’re using it about as well and as much as can be expected.
Alllllmost racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator