***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I didn't change the title, but, why not get it started?

UGA/Old Piss and Arky/A&M will both be good games.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yay! I hate being kept up past my bedtime.
6e86e8eec816a629fafef8293d721d76.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, we're overlooking the mean green. This is a big, big game. I haven't wanted to beat these guys this bad in a long time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So, everyone knows the way to beat UT: Keep Dobbs in the pocket. That's it, you win.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Through 2 games against bad teams, Dobbs has 283 yards on a dismal 54% completion percentage, with two picks. Hell, his long throws have been awful and ended up being miracle catches. This guy is the worst passer on any of the ranked teams in the country. He's a joke. Our corners are licking their chops.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
It really boils down to our run defense. If Dobbs has to stay in the pocket like you said they are doomed. I really don't understand how people thought that Dobbs would miraculously become a pocket passer in the off season. Yes, players often improve from year to year but there are just some things that can't be fixed. Just look at LSU, they are having a QB nightmare after living in the fantasy land that they'd all of a sudden have a guy that can't throw the ball be able to throw the ball.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah UT didn't almost beat us last year because of Dobbs' arm, and we knew going in that he couldn't throw.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We can set our corners out in man coverage all day and let Davis or Anzalone spy on Forehead 2.0 all game.

Like I said in another thread, VT bolted out 14-0 on them, we do the same thing, and Neyland will resemble a chinese fire drill midway through the third quarter.....again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We can set our corners out in man coverage all day and let Davis or Anzalone spy on Forehead 2.0 all game.

Like I said in another thread, VT bolted out 14-0 on them, we do the same thing, and Neyland will resemble a chinese fire drill midway through the third quarter.....again.
Oh man....seeing those asshats file out early again would be glorious. I'd like to water my lawn with their tears.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I honestly don't see them putting more than 14 on us. Dobbs can't throw and Hurd is big but slow and Kamara is average at best.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yay! I hate being kept up past my bedtime.
6e86e8eec816a629fafef8293d721d76.jpg

TLB, I clicked on the likes-list in curiosity to see if you were magnanimous enough to like
a poster being intimate with your heart-throb ? Then I realized it's 'cause you are so so familier
with being in the doghouse.??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB, I clicked on the likes-list in curiosity to see if you were magnanimous enough to like
a poster being intimate with your heart-throb ? Then I realized it's 'cause you are so so familier
with being in the doghouse.??
TLB doesn't own the rights to Snoopy love. I've loved Snoopy and the Peanuts gang since I was a very little boy. I remember once when I was about 6 years old or so, I had a friend in school who was moving with his family and as a goodbye gift, he gave me a Peanuts book because I loved them so much. I was quite touched by his ability to pick up on how much I loved them and that he gave "me" a gift when he was the one leaving town. To this day I still think about him and remember how that made me feel "cared about". Hope he's still doing well, where ever he is, cause I'll never forget my buddy Leon even though I never saw him again.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah UT didn't almost beat us last year because of Dobbs' arm, and we knew going in that he couldn't throw.
Ut almost beat us because they hit 2 trick plays and we recovered a fumble that didn't even get reviewed. It took alot of luck for them to be in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.