***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UAB***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Assuming you mean free tickets, I'd say the odds are yes, plenty.

Free tickets are flowing like water. I have already donated tickets to kids places that have been given to me. Just show up outside and I guarantee someone will beg you to take some tix. I am guessing 50K tops show up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Check out the QB and OL depth chart (keep in mind Zaire and Riles are officially out):

uab.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
To those who swim against the current of doubts, may ou see stellar performances by Toney, by Cleveland, by ?Massey, by ?? Franks? ?? Who else?? And no taunting of UAB for God's sake!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a mess, I hope our next HC has the mindset to make it to the big show. :waiting:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This game is a fix. The University of Alabama will not allow UAB to get uppity and win a game against a major SEC team. They were shut down when funds were gathered for an on campus stadium and too much TV time was given them on the Birmingham Sports shows. Alabama probably wants Randy Shannon as another consultant because they like a couple of players in Miami.

Gators 31 UAB 17

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The complete disinterest in this game should serve as ample notice to Stricklin and UF of the urgency over the coaching search.

Get it right and this thing will turn around quickly. Get it wrong and you might as well get ready for the new not-so-good normal.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Three-gor, White Russian, EK3, The Russian Collusion....the baseball and basketball teams are the only reasons to be excited about the Gators right now

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Three-gor, White Russian, EK3, The Russian Collusion....the baseball and basketball teams are the only reasons to be excited about the Gators right now

Love that EK3 nomenclaymore, NCO. Sounds like an automatic weapon.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It would be pretty bad if a college that didn't even have a team the past 2 years beat us today.

Which brings up : How the hell did they lure an HC and how'd they recruit? = "Nobody can match our record the last 2 years?"

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Love how everyone is making excuses for Alabama if they lose the Iron bowl because of inuries...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to crush them. Franks has a decent game.

38-13

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Check out the QB and OL depth chart (keep in mind Zaire and Riles are officially out):

Hilarious. Walkon is the #2 Center, Slow Stone Forsythe will be at tackle, Whiffarriffic Riles likely on the field. Dre Massey maybe at QB.

Good times.

OLE BUTTERS HAS REBUILT THE OFFENSE!!!!! Remember when half of you toolbags were saying that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator