Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting stat on gameday : Florida has thrown 12 interceptions this season, only Arizona has more.
FML

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Even if AR walks out there to start the game, it's nothing more than symbolism. Nothing's going to change. It's mullen.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From what I’ve heard AR gets the start…and for some reason EJ still got more reps with the 1’s this week than AR did. Which makes no F’n sense and why I tend to also believe it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From what I’ve heard AR gets the start…and for some reason EJ still got more reps with the 1’s this week than AR did. Which makes no F’n sense and why I tend to also believe it
Did you "hear" AR was starting weeks ago too?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Mullen has mentioned a few times in interviews that it doesn't matter who starts the game. I remember him saying that who finishes the game matters more. He is the type of guy who would start one player, but play the other more just to make a point.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen has mentioned a few times in interviews that it doesn't matter who starts the game. I remember him saying that who finishes the game matters more. He is the type of guy who would start one player, but play the other more just to make a point.

Whoever plays the most is most important obviously…but I still don’t understand if you’re starting AR why you would bring EJ in. There is literally nothing EJ brings that AR can’t do better. The only change of pace he brings is slowing the offense down

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever plays the most is most important obviously…but I still don’t understand if you’re starting AR why you would bring EJ in. There is literally nothing EJ brings that AR can’t do better. The only change of pace he brings is slowing the offense down
And yet, he will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator