Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I wonder, if Dumb Dan hadn’t wasted half the season on EJ, would AR still be struggling like this today?

Way to throw your QB to the wolves idiot. You sure shocked those dawgs.

I hope this is over before midnight tomorrow.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I thought he intercepted in play and ran it into the end zone. So he had to run it out, right?
momentum carried him into the end zone.
Dumb Fuch should have taken a knee.
I guess our wonderful coaches never though of such a thing.

This is embarrassing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In 2 min we gave up 21 pts fking around.

In some respects, that pick at the 2 set all of this in motion. Really the pass we gave up to Washington for 60 yards is the core issue. But Toorence not knowing whether he could take a knee in the end zone or not killed any chance we had. Incredible.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
No. You can fall down in the end zone and it's a touchback.

Which 99.9999999% of players *should* have the awareness to do.

But ours don't because Gratham is a phucking idiot.
Because he ran it in and didn't catch it in the end zone would they not have marked him where he caught it?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is going to end up somewhere around 42-7.
Does Dan make it to Monday?
This team is a joke.
Yes he will make it to Monday and into next season because by panicking and giving him an undue raise with a buyout our Administration proved they don't know how to handle a regime change. They should have told him "no, nothing new, win or leave, we are shopping for a better coach".

When McElwain got torched by georgia Spurrier expressed a great level of disappointment. I think he's going to stay out of this but I imagine he sees that Mullen is too weak to get it done.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Dumb fcvk Dan doesn’t attempt a FG to try & tie it close to halftime and goes for it on 4th and long. :facepalm:

Unfortunately for us, the real Dan Mullen is coaching us today & the fake Dan Mullen is nowhere in sight.

Yeah, I told the wife, that was a stupid call. Take the points.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pretty sure if it's a continuation of the play, then it's not marked at the spot of the catch.

It’s a judgment call there based on my understanding. I don’t think he took it out for potential gain but to avoid unnecessarily getting a safety.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
If he stumbles after the int while heading into end zone and knee touches ball would’ve been at the 25. So if he stops and takes the knee, the exact same thing happens, touchback

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
101 and “brownies” only things keeping me from breaking the TV ;)

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Looks like donk is coaching this team. Everyone looks drunk and not prepared. :spank:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Because he ran it in and didn't catch it in the end zone would they not have marked him where he caught it?
No, momentum took him in, he could have taken a knee. Our kids are so poorly coached so why would he know.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Mullen can’t be gone soon enough. Him and fat ass s.o.b. Grantham I am so fvking tired of this **** show called a “football team”. Think I’ll go back to watching high school football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator