Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Funny how all the UGA fans I’ve seen crawling out of the woodwork the last few days all have brand new shirts, nothing with any age on them. I guess when your team basically sucks for 30 years you have to buy new stuff. All their old stuff must have Zima and wine cooler stains on it.

One of the things I hated when I was growing up was the number of georgia fans that suddenly switched to being florida state fans around 1987. Then they quietly switched back around 2002. Pretty much just anti-Gator people who are Wal-Mart tee shirt trash human beings and should all be arrested.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
What the hell kind of fraction lesson are you trying to teach?
Now its 4 of 12 so Ill be 1/2 way there by kickoff if we’re still in the game for we are the boys and want back down I’m gone door dash another 12 pack or hit the Crown .750 , if we win I’m breaking out the good chit. Fuch ga.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I am having to DVR the game at home due to an unfortunate work assignment. So just stopping by the board so I can drop my F Georgia now before I sign off for the day
Back in my day, a true Gator would call in sick if necessary. No excuses. Florida-Georgia, baby! World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Perhaps you've heard of it? Bigger than the Catalina Wine Mixer. We'll be texting you updates from the dawg ass-whopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.