Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Newgatorfan

Aug 31, 2023
The commentator just said hey now watch the Georgia offensive line steer this Florida defensive lineman and allow the running back to takeoff…… yeah that’s called a HOLD ****head!!!!!

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
It was respectable until that stupid 4th down call. Looks like now we will be fighting to survive.

Newgatorfan

Aug 31, 2023
Well that’s going to be impossible to come back from….wow ….had it neck and neck for awhile anyways….until Billy put his head up his ass and pulled the triple reverse followed by one of worst offensive calls I have ever seen….Ugh

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I was afraid this was going to happen. Didn’t want to piss on the optimism the past week. But UGA is clearly on another level.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
That 4th down was our undoing....it was BS all around.....first of all I thought he got the first down but apparently Kirby doubles as a part time referee so he was marked short....then I thought they marked the ball further back than it should have been....then it looked like they facemasked Etienne....in addition a stupid play call

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JV coach gets JV results . This ****ing
Loser isn’t gonna cut it and the kids know it . It’s why you see jogging out there by scooby . Both linebackers need to be replaced and frankly should go play somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator