Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he'd take it. He looks like he's enjoying too much his cushy ESPN job while collecting a fat pay check from Strickland.

Why would he leave the BSPN gig?

He sits in studio every Saturday and passes judgement on coaches that are more talented and committed than he is while another million dollars rolls in from UF each July.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
After that tip that went right into the hands of Wilson, I can't help but think maybe the football Gods are going to finally start giving us some breaks.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
After that tip that went right into the hands of Wilson, I can't help but think maybe the football Gods are going to finally start giving us some breaks.

We’re due

Animated GIF

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not saying that an upset is imminent. I'm not saying it's probable. I'm saying fuch Georgia. We're going to win.

We'll snatch the SEC east crown like it was a WWF Belt. And then Jam a pimp cane up their asses.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Force turnovers. Period. Win the turnover battle by at least +2.

Last year we were +3 turnover ratio and got blown out. This year's Uga team isn't near as dominant as last years, so if UF happens to be plus 3 again, I'll be expecting a different outcome. The problem is, we haven't been real opportunistic on defense this year when it comes to forcing turnovers. We certainly have had our chances to make plays in severals games, but have failed to capitalize on those chances. Our defense needs to show up and stop the run like they were doing earlier in the year, make Beck beat us period.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think they're going to run it and run it some more, because we've been susceptible to it. And that will set up passes down the field. We have to find ways to score because they will.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

I think this sometimes is overlooked…..the fact that we have passionate guys on staff like Mike P and B Spikes who have not only played in this game, but won in dominant fashion. I can only imagine the chatter coming from those two guys this week to our defense.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Bowlcut is motivated in this game like Spurrier was as HC. I wouldn’t bet on a letdown.
Yeah, I watched his presser from today. He understands we're improving but he seemed serious and focused. We'll have to earn it, so I hope they're a little tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator