***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

If UF loses to UT, what is your most likely reaction?

• Anger

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Sadness

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Apathy

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Im wound up tight because I pointed out how inappropriate referring to yourself as the Fuehrer is, I mean when 97% of literate humans associate it with Adolph Hitler that might be a clue............If my screen name was dumass****kk in spanish I would want someone to point it out to me,....................

Whenever Florida sends a Safety and 2 Linebackers in an all out assault on the opposing QB, do you only half heartedly celebrate, knowing the origin of the strategy’s name and the countless innocent civilians that were killed when it was utilized by the Germans?

The point is I think we are all getting a little too touchy about small things.

Btw, the story about your future wife’s emails in 2001 is pretty crazy. I’m not sure anyone here has as many bizarre stories as you.:lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Anyone else here from the - now practically deceased - Gatorsports forum? I miss the annual "UT player look-alike" thread. Anyone else want to bring that tradition over here? Here's one of the recent favorites:

#11 - John Dobbs
dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

Sloth
hqdefault.jpg
Good lord almighty I hope you’re joking

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The old Swamp....still love how the noise raises a level when George breaks into the clear around the 50.....

Oh, and **** the Large Foreheaded Rape Boy. **** him hard, with John Elway's bucktoothed dick.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Whenever Florida sends a Safety and 2 Linebackers in an all out assault on the opposing QB, do you only half heartedly celebrate, knowing the origin of the strategy’s name and the countless innocent civilians that were killed when it was utilized by the Germans?

The point is I think we are all getting a little too touchy about small things.

Btw, the story about your future wife’s emails in 2001 is pretty crazy. I’m not sure anyone here has as many bizarre stories as you.:lol:
I try to hold back sometimes but one word can trigger a memory. One day I will tell the story of my first memory of a gator. It actually just struck me now how prescient it was.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Good Christ. Thank God someday I'll be dead and not have to read posts like this.
We could add you to the Jabber Memorial and could stand around and tell Ox/Fuehrer stories over our jello shots.........when you cross over to the "others side" check for Jabber. I hear BNA wakes up in a cold sweat on game days still wondering about it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Equal opportunity grump. Marine understands the values of collegiate sports as it relates to our collective mania. We are all crazy for this team. We all want to see our team perform up to standards SOS put up so high. But he also understands that in the context of our lives and family circle it is a cyclic thing we need to keep in perspective. ITs great when its great but its still cool when its not. I guess I better go back to my old sig. I was gator when when gator wasn't cool. But starting out young it was always VERY cool to me. And still is. Its sort of like the marriage vow of in sickness and in health. Doctors were needed this last decade but at least the patient isnt on life support like it is in Tallacrappy right now.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Inbred Week, only thing missing is having Alvin Dork around to abuse and rag doll... bummer... might have to swing by the hamster center and run him over a few times :grin:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think we lose this one. Our defense is still to disorganized to hold them to a point total our terrible offense can surpass. Sucks, but I'm not convinced we can stop the run or the pass vs SEC teams. even UT.

Dan better open that playbook to take the heat off Franks and the defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.