ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
At least its not a turnover chain.
Pop Tv Questioning GIF by Schitt's Creek

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Utes were well coached. Why is that guy still in Utah. Big team win tonight. Coach Nap was a very happy man in the interview.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm busting your chops because making that statement in the very first game is a bit premature. I agree he needs to lay into the refs more, however... bspn didn't get the memo that a TO was given back to Utah due to a helmet popping off. I'm guessing CBN was informed, which would explain why he didn't look the slightest bit concerned or confused.

There's PLENTY to get cleaned up. Hopefully, we see that next Saturday.
Agree, I'm not turning on him at all, but I wasn't happy when I wrote that. It was obvious the refs were going to give Utah as much time as they wanted to try to score. Just like when they "forgot" to stop the clock on a first down so gave Utah a full TO and put 45 seconds back on the clock and didn't start running it until Utah was fully lined up (TO 4). The game clock stops for a helmet coming off but not the play clock. Whittingham signaled TO and they gave them a full timeout with commercial break and all. Then after the fact apparently gave them back a TO but forgot to tell anyone. And they never reviewed a single play including a ball that everyone in the stadium saw rolling around on the ground until the Ute receiver eventually grabbed it with his feet, and not a peep from Napier. I stand by the idea that Napier is going to have to be more involved as HC including challenging the refs when it seems obvious they intend to job us.

But he's 1-0, smart enough to realize AR is going to give us the edge at QB in virtually every game, and most important of all, he's not Mullenz. Let's get to 2-0 and be the only team in the country with 2 wins over ranked opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator