Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
No one has brought up the 500 million living UF alumni in Graham Hall’s article. I don’t know if CBN said that or if it was another screw up by Graham.

I was it were true. Each alumni could donate $1 every year and we’d be set for NIL.

We’ve got an actual brand. We have elite education. We have 500 million living alumni.
Sounds like democrat math.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They’re supposedly practicing in Dallas at some point. I wonder where.

How about just unloading in Dealey Plaza and have an open walk through there.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Adversity happens throughout the game. Early mistakes can and are overcome.

A veteran QB, uncharacteristically forcing a pass in the endzone, on second and goal, at the end of the game, leading to a diving interception by OUR defense... is luck. (unless you're saying that our defense accomplished similar feats in the remaining 11 games).

I also thought the cock block in 2006 was luck.

Muschamp's entire 2012 season was beyond luck... more like he made a contract with the devil.

You don’t mention the final UF drive of 14 plays/75 yards, methodically moving the ball and scoring the go ahead TD. Burney sealed the game, but the TD run by AR is what actually won it. In addition to the obvious, the time eaten up by the drive forced Utah to have to pass with :20 left as opposed to being able to stay more balanced with the run. That’s not luck. That’s winning games.

And all of this might be moot if we don’t stonewall them on that goaliine stand to start the 3rd. But we did.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one has brought up the 500 million living UF alumni in Graham Hall’s article. I don’t know if CBN said that or if it was another screw up by Graham.

I was it were true. Each alumni could donate $1 every year and we’d be set for NIL.

We’ve got an actual brand. We have elite education. We have 500 million living alumni.
Billy said it. He started to say half a million, but changed to 500k midstream and misspoke it to 500 million.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You don’t mention the final UF drive of 14 plays/75 yards, methodically moving the ball and scoring the go ahead TD. Burney sealed the game, but the TD run by AR is what actually won it. In addition to the obvious, the time eaten up by the drive forced Utah to have to pass with :20 left as opposed to being able to stay more balanced with the run. That’s not luck. That’s winning games.

And all of this might be MUTE if we don’t stonewall them on that goaliine stand to start the 3rd. But we did.
C'mon, man! GATOR STANDARDS!!!!!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

And all of this might be moot if we don’t stonewall them on that goaliine stand to start the 3rd. But we did.
I say we were lucky that the Utah QB threw a ill advised pass instead of throwing it away and playing for a FG and tie.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I say we were lucky that the Utah QB threw a ill advised pass instead of throwing it away and playing for a FG and tie.

We baited him into the throw, and he was clearly rattled. It’s also obvious that he wanted no part of OT in the Swamp.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I know, it stings a little bit when your wrong. That’s pride. Fuk pride.

tumblr_o8h5yb4Nwf1r0msi2o1_540.gif

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We baited him into the throw, and he was clearly rattled. It’s also obvious that he wanted no part of OT in the Swamp.
Sadly, I will cede this: we were lucky that a defensive player was actually where he was supposed to be and he was paying attention. THAT, my friend, WAS luck last year!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
This popped up last night... (EDIT: just noticed what I typed... will not remove, will face full ridicule!)

WARNING: NSFW... might wanna turn the volume down on this one unless yer lookin' for street cred... or to get fired! That said, if anyone knows the name of this song/version, lemme know, I might change Son #1's right tone from Pony to this. (EDIT #2: now that I'm out of bed and in my office, found the song with Shazam... what could be more "NSFW" than something like this? "Twista - Wild Out (Remix) (Feat. B Hype, Showtime, Mello The Guddaman & Sweetwater Gritz)" for those reading this far, "Sweetwater Gritz" is actually our very own @stephenPE :lol: )

Good pump up video ruined by too much mustank on the screen.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wow, 31 pages already!

I can't make any predictions until I see the first few weeks of competition.

Here's hoping for a good season! Go Gators!

Heading off to check the schedule. Haven't even looked at it yet.

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I'm going to be on the edge of my seat awaiting a mid-November prediction from B&GF on the Utah game. Fingers crossed he predicts the McNeese game by then as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator