Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love seeing Kevin Carter in there. Napier is definitely picking the right type of guys to speak to the team.

Agreed

The university should find a good position for him and hire him. Every player that steps on campus could benefit from knowing Kevin Carter.

He’s one of the classiest people on the Earth and he loves his alma mater.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I would never root against my boys but Billy missed big time on filling that QB room with a quality arm when Rashada fell through…I hope I’m wrong but I call it like I see it!
You moron.

First off, Billy didn't miss on Rashada. He had him in the bag. The Gator Collective eff'd that up, so bad that the dude got fired and they had to shut down and rebrand to Florida Victorious. Now it seems they got their NIL game down.

Second, do you actually think Rashada would be starting here this year? He barely is 3rd string at Arizona State and most likely will redshirt. Going after a QB for this season was happening whether we got Rashada or not. Mertz would be the starter at ASU. ***edited*** I am a dumdum that looked at an outdated depth chart on this paragraph.

Third, highly likely Mertz will be our starter next year as Lagway gets spun up.

Last edited:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You moron.

First off, Billy didn't miss on Rashada. He had him in the bag. The Gator Collective eff'd that up, so bad that the dude got fired and they had to shut down and rebrand to Florida Victorious. Now it seems they got their NIL game down.

Second, do you actually think Rashada would be starting here this year? He barely is 3rd string at Arizona State and most likely will redshirt. Going after a QB for this season was happening whether we got Rashada or not. Mertz would be the starter at ASU.

Third, highly likely Mertz will be our starter next year as Lagway gets spun up.
Put down the drugs, Rashada is starting at ASU and would be here.

Back on ignore you go, you’ve always been a ****ing idiot!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Uuuuuuuhhhh? Look, I was no fan and thought Austin Simmons was the real potential prize. But, you're a bit behind:

Arizona State Names Jaden Rashada Starting QB

Arizona State football depth chart for 2023 season

Oh look, neteng talking out of his ass again. I'm shocked. This never happens.

My bad, was going off depth chart from 7 Aug.
2023 Arizona State Sun Devils Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

But my 'First of all' still stands as truth and the 'Third' will be revealed real soon.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Arizona State Names Jaden Rashada Starting QB

Arizona State football depth chart for 2023 season

Oh look, neteng talking out of his ass again. I'm shocked. This never happens.

My bad, was going off depth chart from 7 Aug.
2023 Arizona State Sun Devils Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

But my 'First of all' still stands as truth and the 'Third' will be revealed real soon.

1693506943752.gif

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You’re way out of your element and will never pull it off. Just leave it alone.
Seinfeld Soup GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather Mertz be starting this year than Rashada. There's no chance he would have won the job here this season. ASU is one of the worst teams in the nation, and he's going to get killed.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I realize many are picking us to lose tonight. It could happen. Lose by a lot? Won’t believe it until I see it. Could we throw a couple of INTS that swing the game, or fumbles? Suppose. But, I don’t see our team being over powered.

But we may well win. We have talent, big WRs, likely a good run game, some revamped plays with a potentially accurate QB, and perhaps a stout Defense.

Hope our guys are well conditioned and physically ready for a full four quarter game.

Go Gators!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator