Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
With the relentless disdain you've shown for him so far, he's probably nervous about starting his car these days.
What can I say

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Spurrier is a fan.

I really hope to see the kid get some reps vs
Lol hopefully the Georgia way of letting a 48 year old man play qb doesn't catch on. I mean if he wins I guess but seeing 40 year old virgins with receiding hair lines trot out on the field to throw mediocre passes and hand it off left and right will bring flash backs of shatson bumit and Chris weiner at the criminoles.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
All I know is that Mertz's TD/INT ratio at Wis was crap. If he's the one that makes the unforced errors that cost us the game it will be brutal on ALL forum boards. CBN has hung his hat on this cat that has the audacity to wear number 15. We'll see Thrusday night.....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is that Mertz's TD/INT ratio at Wis was crap. If he's the one that makes the unforced errors that cost us the game it will be brutal on ALL forum boards. CBN has hung his hat on this cat that has the audacity to wear number 15. We'll see Thrusday night.....
I get this, but realistically, I'd rather see him crash and burn in an OOC game with another one coming up. But, I'm pulling for the guy.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get this, but realistically, I'd rather see him crash and burn in an OOC game with another one coming up. But, I'm pulling for the guy.
I'm pulling for the guy as well, hard. But I'm also a realist. I want to be wrong about him every way imaginable. Your point about back to back OOC games is well taken. But who do we have behind him? Jim "Deer In The Headlights" Miller III? I've got more confidence in the walk ons than this dude and I haven't even really seen them in scrimmage. Let's just hope CBN coaching up Mertz makes the difference. A huge f***ing difference.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pulling for the guy as well, hard. But I'm also a realist. I want to be wrong about him every way imaginable. Your point about back to back OOC games is well taken. But who do we have behind him? Jim "Deer In The Headlights" Miller III? I've got more confidence in the walk ons than this dude and I haven't even really seen them in scrimmage. Let's just hope CBN coaching up Mertz makes the difference. A huge f***ing difference.
Just do what I'm doing; expecting the worst and hoping to be pleasantly surprised. It makes it easier to watch when you lower your expectations to Vandy level.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
I am intrigued by the freshman max brown and the walkon. I think Mertz Is mediocre at best and Jack Miller is so bad he makes Mertz look like tom Brady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator