***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Vanderbilt***

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So phucking what. Enjoy the win. We can worry about that shyt over the next 14 days.
You need to lighten up Francis. You’re the one going overboard. You make a statement that we’re back, I’m checking your over exuberance with reality. Go sober up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Super aggressive.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Probably been said before but I'll say it again.

Early game.
Road favorite.
New coach.
Young team.
Big jump in the rankings.
Attaboys on campus all week.
Vanderbilt and all that entails.
Big win emotional hangover.
LSU physical hangover.

I'm not saying we'll lose, but I'm not expecting us to overpower them or win by more than 14.

It's like I'm a prophet.

Dan is the man. This team is overachieving & they buy in.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You need to lighten up Francis. You’re the one going overboard. You make a statement that we’re back, I’m checking your over exuberance with reality. Go sober up.
What else would you like to call 6-1? Underperforming? I'm posting from the phucking gym. Haven't had a drop.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Road games are big enough, but coming from behind on the road is a huge confidence builder, Vandy or not.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
we are not a good enough team to accept the good criticism that we are receiving

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What else would you like to call 6-1? Underperforming? I'm posting from the phucking gym. Haven't had a drop.
We are doing well, better than I thought we would at this point, especially outside the win-loss measuring stick.

If you read my posts you will see I’m not bashing the team or Mullen, actually calling out others for being on the other side of the exuberance, so I’d keep that fact to yourself.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are doing well, better than I thought we would at this point, especially outside the win-loss measuring stick.

If you read my posts you will see I’m not bashing the team or Mullen, actually calling out others for being on the other side of the exuberance, so I’d keep that fact to yourself.
I know we have weaknesses. Every team not named Bama does. The point was about living in the moment. We've had precious few opps over the past decade.

As for being back, it's undeniable at this point.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I’m exhausted watching that. It’s time for a week off and heal up more. Now it’s time to turn to CBS and watch the Dawgs against the Tigers. BTW, UTn beat Auburn.

Black Dahlia

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2017
chomp4205bc21eb868d58_zpsr3odzqx1.jpg

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
34-6 comeback. Mullen and Grantham stay the course with the game plan and make adjustments as necessary. There is no panic with them. The team mirrors these coaches.

We on the other hand dissect each individual play and playcall to the nth degree and panic on each.

This is why they are major college football coaches and why DM makes 6 mil and we don’t. Our coaches stayed focused and called a great game. 34-6 comeback.

Franks continues to improve. Early in the thread some were calling him stupid. He played a great game 19-29 284 and 2 TD’s. Converted 2 big first downs running. Changed plays at the line and checked down to secondary receivers multiple times. Completed passes to 9 different receivers!! Plays with heart and his teammates believe in him. No quit in this kid.

34-6 comeback. Culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator