Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GASPARILLA BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs UCF***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Fragility can't do that flip maneuver.? AR15 ain't shot yet. He will toughen with on-field seasoning.
giphy.gif

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Without going back through four pages of posts I may be repeaing an already asked or discussed question but here goes: Since AR15 isn't likely to play any chance we get to see Kitna or Del Rio? That might be interesting. Mullen already proved how horrible his judgement on QB's were with Trask vs. Franks and Jones vs. AR15. Let's see them for a few plays anyway....

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Without going back through four pages of posts I may be repeaing an already asked or discussed question but here goes: Since AR15 isn't likely to play any chance we get to see Kitna or Del Rio? That might be interesting. Mullen already proved how horrible his judgement on QB's were with Trask vs. Franks and Jones vs. AR15. Let's see them for a few plays anyway....

I will be watching.

We may see a lot of young talent that SHOULD HAVE started?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know this has already been said but this bowl is a non win game for the Gators. It's UCF. We win and everyone yawns. We lose THEN it's news and UCF which is a lesser school gets bragging rights. I can't believe Stricklin accepted this....ugh.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I know this has already been said but this bowl is a non win game for the Gators. It's UCF. We win and everyone yawns. We lose THEN it's news and UCF which is a lesser school gets bragging rights. I can't believe Stricklin accepted this....ugh.

It looks like all small bowls will be like this...I'd play everyone...and all out....who cares?

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
This time of year I see the word fragile and all I can think of is the leg lamp in A Christmas Story..... Fra- gee-lay

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I’m excited EJ gets another shot at breaking the int record Mullen had him on track to do!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't read through the entire thread, but since the announcement that EJ intends to transfer, it's just my personal opinion he shouldn't play in the bowl game. Once you've made up your mind you no longer want to be a Gator, you don't deserve to wear the uniform anymore. Just how I feel about it.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I haven't read through the entire thread, but since the announcement that EJ intends to transfer, it's just my personal opinion he shouldn't play in the bowl game. Once you've made up your mind you no longer want to be a Gator, you don't deserve to wear the uniform anymore. Just how I feel about it.

And if I'm a QB looking for playing time...UF looks sweet right about now.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Charlie Daniels had a band member approach him several years ago and said he was considering quitting. CD appreciated the honest candor but told him he was out, done deal. No hard feelings, but CD said if someone has that on their mind, their heart is no longer 100% in it to give their best effort.

Not disparaging EJ, he’s been a class act despite the disappointing results on the field. If he can’t give 100% effort mentally, emotionally and physically, then let one of the backups get a turn under center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.