Gator Baseball ***OFFICIAL NC SERIES THREAD: UF vs LSU***

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Wake had a much deeper lineup but LSU brings the fans and has one of the most dominant college pitchers I've ever seen....dude was still throwing 100 at 119 pitches....having said that, I don't think we see him before Game 3 if at all...if we can somewhat contain Crews and White, I think we will be fine...

Interesting tidbit.....UF gets to the finals literally every 6 years....2005, 2011, 2017, 2023....you guys want to plan a trip for 2029?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wake had a much deeper lineup but LSU brings the fans and has one of the most dominant college pitchers I've ever seen....dude was still throwing 100 at 119 pitches....having said that, I don't think we see him before Game 3 if at all...if we can somewhat contain Crews and White, I think we will be fine...

Interesting tidbit.....UF gets to the finals literally every 6 years....2005, 2011, 2017, 2023....you guys want to plan a trip for 2029?

75% of the board will be dead by then

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I’m looking forward to every at bat going our way, us winning and finding a way to be pissed about not executing

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
GO GATORS!

I don't care if it's tiddly winks, Playing for a National Championship is a remarkable achievement.
As a fan, It just doesn't get any better, unless we win, then It's off the charts.

Let's do this!!

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
My hatred for LSU is well documented, similar to FSU on this site.

I think my pessimism comes from the backlash of losing and dealing with these corndogs. In reality, the best thing that could of happened, did. LSU threw the best pitcher in the country last night.

We WILL see him if it goes to game 3 or weather delays which are expected over the weekend. We need to handle business the first two games. I love our chances with Waldrep, as he dominated LSU last year in Regionals at SM. Of course, Sproat is “ace” of staff. We could very much end this in 2 games, but got to win the first one, first.

Agree with playing in championship is a remarkable accomplishment, but a championship would be Amazing for me, as I am in baseball country. I think the wind changes, and the series will be higher scoring than we’ve seen. I like our chances, but still intend to vent with everything that doesn’t go my way.

Lets go Gators!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I remember when I considered lsu a “respected rival.” Somewhere in the last 15-20 years, the fans (and their ad) became obnoxious. I hope the extra games and extra innings have provided enough fatigue to give the good guys a relatively easy sweep with a bit more than just 1-run wins. Maybe I’m asking for too much, idk…

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I remember when I considered lsu a “respected rival.” Somewhere in the last 15-20 years, the fans (and their ad) became obnoxious. I hope the extra games and extra innings have provided enough fatigue to give the good guys a relatively easy sweep with a bit more than just 1-run wins. Maybe I’m asking for too much, idk…

I look upon North LA as my home away from home and have some of my best friends are there. All of my LA "family" are LSU fans and we have a lot of fun bantering about the games.

If we don't win, I prefer LSU to win compared to any other school out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator