Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Top 50 Overall Guard Alex Lloyd Commits

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It’s bad enough when HS seniors make a list of schools in contention for them but understandable because it’s their first time in the national spotlight. But transfers doing it is beyond being an attention whore. You already played this game when being recruited out of High School. You are transferring so I wish you luck at your new school but how about just tell us when you are signing your new agreement and enrolling?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s bad enough when HS seniors make a list of schools in contention for them but understandable because it’s their first time in the national spotlight. But transfers doing it is beyond being an attention whore. You already played this game when being recruited out of High School. You are transferring so I wish you luck at your new school but how about just tell us when you are signing your new agreement and enrolling?
That shipped has long since sailed.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Black players to the NAACP after that NIL check...

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
This site can't close fast enough if it's meme/.gif generator doesn't have a black guy shooting birds.

Do better.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I was impressed with our depth this year. We had 3 really good/great guards in Pullin, Clayton and Richard (when he got hot) then late in the season Aberdeen contributed nicely. Kugel is crazy talented and could be great if - IF - he overcomes his mindset.

And we had a lot of bigs that could play. Haugh (hidden k) flashed a lot of skill late in the year. They could all get stronger & thicker.

I really liked watching this team. I hope Golden can keep the core and add a few pieces to replace Pullin, Samuel.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was impressed with our depth this year. We had 3 really good/great guards in Pullin, Clayton and Richard (when he got hot) then late in the season Aberdeen contributed nicely. Kugel is crazy talented and could be great if - IF - he overcomes his mindset.

And we had a lot of bigs that could play. Haugh (hidden k) flashed a lot of skill late in the year. They could all get stronger & thicker.

I really liked watching this team. I hope Golden can keep the core and add a few pieces to replace Pullin, Samuel.
Kugel is already gone. keep up old haus :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
One thing to add about Golden Boy. He has gone from San Francisco U to Florida. That's a huge adjustment and he seems to have adapted quickly. If he can continue that upward trend, the UF basketball program has a bright future.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine that we try to bring in atleast 2 bigs and a pg. Obviously we have to replace pullin and Samuel. But we don't know how long Handlogten will be out and what he'll be when he returns. I haven't heard or seen a timeline but being that it happened this late in the year idk if we can count on him coming back for next year.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine that we try to bring in atleast 2 bigs and a pg. Obviously we have to replace pullin and Samuel. But we don't know how long Handlogten will be out and what he'll be when he returns. I haven't heard or seen a timeline but being that it happened this late in the year idk if we can count on him coming back for next year.

There is a real chance that he never really plays again. There’s an awful lot of stress created by his 7 foot frame and this may become chronic.

I can’t help but think about Sam Bowie.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just letting everyone know we are genuinely in the mix for Cameron (5 star) and Cayden Boozer (4 to 5 star). Hopefully Golden Boy can pull it off.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Just letting everyone know we are genuinely in the mix for Cameron (5 star) and Cayden Boozer (4 to 5 star). Hopefully Golden Boy can pull it off.
Are we really!? Whomever gets those two is going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that Carlos’ son? If so, no way he doesn’t go to Duke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator