Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Top 50 Overall Guard Alex Lloyd Commits

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im not impressed with any of these transfer potentials.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Top 10 portal entrant

Durty:
200.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The oregon state looks like kyrie Irving. He's a baller. Williams or Alexis would be guys that come off the bench but eventually develop into a starter. I imagine we'll try to get another Samuel type of transfer to go with these guys.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The oregon state looks like kyrie Irving. He's a baller. Williams or Alexis would be guys that come off the bench but eventually develop into a starter. I imagine we'll try to get another Samuel type of transfer to go with these guys.
Amari Williams will start wherever he goes. He is one of the best big men in the portal. We are going to have to pay to get him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jordan Pope is an elite scorer, but his defense is below average. Amari Williams is an elite defender. Pope and Clayton in the backcourt are a huge weakness defensively. So, Golden will need to offset that. The idea is to go after Williams.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Amari Williams will start wherever he goes. He is one of the best big men in the portal. We are going to have to pay to get him.
He's solid. Not denying that. But I think we can do better and there's gonna be more bigs available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator