Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Top 50 Overall Guard Alex Lloyd Commits

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
They've got another state title to win. No one is going to stop them. They'll have won it four years in a row

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A lot of quality players just now entering the portal. This is will be fun.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This doesn’t mean he is leaving. He’s just trying to find out where he might go in the draft, which is nowhere.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This doesn’t mean he is leaving. He’s just trying to find out where he might go in the draft, which is nowhere.

Since the draft is 2 rounds, I would say undrafted free agent and barely a call. If the draft was 5 or so rounds I would say undrafted free agent and barely a call.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i dont get all the hate or disregard for clayton. i personnally loved the kid. was he perfect? no. but he was a hell of a lot better than anything we've had in a while, had a massive heart, gave everything he had game in and game out, and had ice water in his veins in big moments. i hope he comes back and expect a great season from him if he does.

so in summary, screw yalls :tongue:

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
i dont get all the hate or disregard for clayton. i personnally loved the kid. was he perfect? no. but he was a hell of a lot better than anything we've had in a while, had a massive heart, gave everything he had game in and game out, and had ice water in his veins in big moments. i hope he comes back and expect a great season from him if he does.

so in summary, screw yalls :tongue:
I loved watching him too. But, he isn’t making the NBA.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

A Florida assistant under White would tweet “sleep tight” or something along those lines whenever they were about to get a commitment. Florida Basketball Hour have continued this, they have a direct line to the coaching staff. Expect a commitment here in the next day or so.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A Florida assistant under White would tweet “sleep tight” or something along those lines whenever they were about to get a commitment. Florida Basketball Hour have continued this, they have a direct line to the coaching staff. Expect a commitment here in the next day or so.
Thank you for explaining that tweet. lol

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's been almost 24 hours since that tweet. Clock is ticking

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator