Official Pig Sooie Prediction Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we scrape out a tough win... something like 30-17, with our defence providing a score and our special teams offering some great field position. And yet, our guys really come together as a group. It will be a great team win. What an awesome environment. This is why you come and play in the SEC....the Arkansas fans were magnificent... isn't this great!?
I think you forgot to mention popcorns sales and our qb throwing to the right colored jersey, yukkity yuk.

olegator

Jan 23, 2016
Hogs must have terrible eyesight because that gator literally came right up to him.

Not bad eyesight....wrong focus. They were focused on the food.....not on the gator.
A bit like LDR, focusing on the covered guy and not seeing wide open receivers.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Have you seen their defense this year?.........Neither have their fans or coaches......

Since when does a team having a bad defense = our offense having a good performance? Like Missouri, 19 points. That's a bad defense....much worse than Arkansas. UMass, gave up 30+ to Muschamp and a true freshman making his first career APPEARANCE at QB....and our mighty O managed 24 points. So, again...what makes you think our O is capable of exceeding 30 points vs. an SEC Defense?

Here's another comical point: when you read a UF or SEC message board (populated w/ SEC fans) the posters (fans) beat their chest about the mighty SEC....yet, here you come, suggesting Arkansas' Defense is so bad that even UF's terrible offense can get to 30+. So what is it? Is the SEC great and we play this incredibly tough schedule because we're in the SEC...or is the SEC weak and the defenses are a joke?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Since when does a team having a bad defense = our offense having a good performance? Like Missouri, 19 points. That's a bad defense....much worse than Arkansas. UMass, gave up 30+ to Muschamp and a true freshman making his first career APPEARANCE at QB....and our mighty O managed 24 points. So, again...what makes you think our O is capable of exceeding 30 points vs. an SEC Defense?

Here's another comical point: when you read a UF or SEC message board (populated w/ SEC fans) the posters (fans) beat their chest about the mighty SEC....yet, here you come, suggesting Arkansas' Defense is so bad that even UF's terrible offense can get to 30+. So what is it? Is the SEC great and we play this incredibly tough schedule because we're in the SEC...or is the SEC weak and the defenses are a joke?
When have I said(in the last 2 years) that we play a tough schedule??? The East is garbage and winning it is like having the title Smartest Passenger on the Shortest Bus......I've watched every team in the SEC play 4 or 5 times this season and I actually like Bert.....but his defense is not an SEC defense, They suck very badly...in fact they suck on defense 5X worse than we do on offense. They will be the worst defense we play all year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
When have I said(in the last 2 years) that we play a tough schedule??? The East is garbage and winning it is like having the title Smartest Passenger on the Shortest Bus......I've watched every team in the SEC play 4 or 5 times this season and I actually like Bert.....but his defense is not an SEC defense, They suck very badly...in fact they suck on defense 5X worse than we do on offense. They will be the worst defense we play all year.

Not actually quoting you...but the sentiment of this board and others. Look at the FSU/Jimbo thread. People are saying that he should be fired for losing 3 games "with his schedule". The guy has like a 8-1 record vs. the SEC, but he's having a bad season w/ a freshman QB....but people here act like "it's the ACC...it's the easiest schedule in the world". And again...just because Arkansas has a bad D doesn't mean our bad O is going to score points on them. We just managed a season low 231 yards. The week before we got over 500 yards but our CRAP offense managed 19 pathetic points. Arkansas' D is bad....I'll give you that. But our O is just as bad. Like you said, who's the smartest retard? Us or them? Because that's going to be two mentally handicapped units (our O vs. their D) going head to head. I'd give the edge to the D....because we'd have a hard time completing passes vs. Air.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with BMF that our offense struggles regardless of how bad a defense is, so the offense will probably struggle this game as well. However, I think they will be able to do enough to win the game. The good news is that their offense isn't very good either so our defense has an advantage there.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If we somehow lose to Bert's worst team ever, I'll be OK with firing Mac before he makes it into the tunnel.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.