Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2014
The Original DC;n166305 said:
That's the 4th commitment from this past weekend's visitors. We are officially closing strong! Come on Scarlett, Robinson and Williamson!

Nice. I think this kid could be good. He's going into a crowded field for us where he'll have time to learn and grow. If we even get one or two of the guys committing tonight, then we are in a shape that many did not anticipate us being in.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
I think Scarlett goes to fsu. with Johnny Frasier flipping to nc state it opens a spot for him and i believe that's where he wants to go...i hope i'm wrong though. kid is a stud!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n166314 said:
Nice. I think this kid could be good. He's going into a crowded field for us where he'll have time to learn and grow. If we even get one or two of the guys committing tonight, then we are in a shape that many did not anticipate us being in.
Crowded backfield?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
In case it hadn't been mentioned, Holland and Cowart have deleted their twitter accounts. One of Hollands last tweets was: “@holland_jeffery: I LOVE THE FLORIDA GATORS !”, which I presume was a troll job. Him and Cowart are definitely going to the same school, all signs look like Auburn. Cece still has an active account and say we have a good shot with him, so long as Bama didn't pay the man.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n166328 said:
In case it hadn't been mentioned, Holland and Cowart have deleted their twitter accounts. One of Hollands last tweets was: “@holland_jeffery: I LOVE THE FLORIDA GATORS !”, which I presume was a troll job. Him and Cowart are definitely going to the same school, all signs look like Auburn. Cece still has an active account and say we have a good shot with him, so long as Bama didn't pay the man.
Franz beard said in his thoughts on the day that alot of folks who are rarely wrong believe cece, cowart and ivie will be gators. I don't know if I believe that.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Ray Finkle;n166328 said:
TBH I'm done guessing on those 3 until NSD, Cowart has handled it well but Cece and Holland are trolls

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n166326 said:
Crowded backfield?

Uh yeah. We have a crowded defensive backfield. It's the result of our previous coach over emphasizing the area. I don't think most people would need clarity on the subject. Consider yourself unique!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ray Finkle;n166328 said:
Oh I would be willing to put money on it that if they got a chance to they did. I hate to say it but I don't believe he'll be wearing the Orange & Blue next year. Hopefully I am eating crow come Wednesday and he surprises the $hit out of me!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Oh I would be willing to put money on it that if they got a chance to they did. I hate to say it but I don't believe he'll be wearing the Orange & Blue next year. Hopefully I am eating crow come Wednesday and he surprises the $hit out of me!

Auburn is also Oranage and Blue... you have covered your bets well.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
alcoholica;n166222 said:
to answer an older question on the last thread, the 2004 USC team had eight 5* in their class

That was me and thanks. What I was really wondering though was about EE's and their being 5 starts. I don't ever remember anyone having 4 EE 5 stars before. Usually the 5 stars wait until NSD or aren't far enough ahead academically to enroll before the end of their HS years. Makes me wonder if FSU is now tudoring prospective HS players....BTW I agree about your comment in regards to star ranking on offensive linemen in particular. They are often overlooked because of the skill position players and their incredible highlights.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I honesty have no problem with CeCe, or really any of them for that matter. They never committed to us and have never promised anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.