Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Despite his online antics I always thought Jefferson was the most likely to come to UF out of those 3. I hope we can get Ivey. He is the #1 priority imo.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
I Have No Friends :(;n167381 said:
Eh I dunno about that; Auburn's campus is gorgeous.

One of the few I haven't personally visited. But I've read and been told that many of their students live in trailers.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
T REX;n167384 said:
247 is a joke. They up recruits stars the day after committing to us. Sounds shady to me since there was ZERO way for a kid to jump a whole star while tweeting.

It's 2015. Twitter skillz count for at least 1/2 star.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
soflagator;n167387 said:
One of the few I haven't personally visited. But I've read and been told that many of their students live in trailers.

Not sure about off campus living but the campus is really nice and they have a very cool downtown area and bar-walk. I used to go over there on weekends and party with coeds while I was stationed at Benning as a 2LT, only bout 50 minutes drive.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
The Original DC;n167382 said:
it means that he has changed EVERYTHING that has him associated with FSU and his being committed to FSU, including his Instagram (IG).
I like that

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Durty South Swamp;n167390 said:
Not sure about off campus living but the campus is really nice and they have a very cool downtown area and bar-walk. I used to go over there on weekends and party with coeds while I was stationed at Benning as a 2LT, only bout 50 minutes drive.

The whole point of this board is overlooking the mistakes of others.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
WinterGarden Gator;n167404 said:
Sorry guys, I was commenting on TNGator20 post from GC. I was trying the whole sarcasm thing out.....looks like I failed miserable.

No worse than anyone else...

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Anybody seen this from ESPN: https://insider.espn.go.com/college...ting-10-bold-national-signing-day-predictions

It's the headline article when you open espn.com

Basically says that the Big 3 won't be a package deal. Says Coward will pick Auburn. Says Ivey will pick Florida. Says Jefferson will pick Florida. Doesn't say anything about where Holland goes. Interesting to see that the the first 3 bullet points out of 10 all have to deal in some way with Florida. The main picture on espn.com also shows a pretty sweet Gator hat as the front of the image.

KCgator

Superhero
Gatorphan;n167409 said:
I agree with this for the most part. However, moving Zuniga to 4 star was probably the right thing to do.

I agree with 24/7. If you commit to F$U, you automatically get down rated 2 stars.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
GatorGorilla;n167417 said:
247Sports now has Dillon @ 95% LSU, 5% aTm, he is currently our commit..ouch
Him, Tristan Payton, Ryan Davis and kalif Jackson would of been a hell of a WR class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.