Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama journalist - @finebaum: .@LarsAnderson71 says the one Coach who may successfully replicate Nick Saban's recruiting success is @CoachMcElwain

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorZoneFB: .@CoachMcElwain's signing day press conference will be at 3:30 tomorrow. We'll provide live video links when available. #Gators15

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Let's clear something up right the fck now! Dub don't give a damn if the bitc! Is green she can get it,I'm a equal opportunity dic man

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Alagator;n167530 said:
So the poor dear is rarely happen then, huh?

She's never happy.....and we know why.

Though, we land the big 3 she may be happy for a day (she's a bigger football fan than most guys, and a Gator Grad to boot. I'm a lucky man)

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n167558 said:
There is no way Holland signs with UF and we should just put him out of our minds now so there aren't a bunch of we missed on Holland stuff. He is going to sign with Auburn. Seems the internet is really buzzing about Cowart and Davis to Auburn but both have pretty much shut down their communication publicly so not sure how accurate anything is right now.

I believe for sure Cece and Ivey will sign with UF...thought Davis for sure too but who knows. Cowart seems 50/50 and changing every hour

Agree on Holland and pretty much everything else you posted. Holland attempted to be this year's Dalvin Cook but 90% of UF fans are seeing right through it. Cowart is truly torn between us and Auburn. That's what makes 9:00am tomorrow so damn intriguing with the potential for another Scarlett reaction from Gator Nation or a big punch in the gut.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n167624 said:
All 12 hours of his visit? I guess the JMac interview on saturday morning is all mama needed.

I was thinking the same thing.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n167624 said:
All 12 hours of his visit? I guess the JMac interview on saturday morning is all mama needed.

Remember we visited him at his school on Friday as well, a full coaching contingent. I'm pretty sure we were the last staff to see him. This Cowart thing is bananas right now. One guru goes on record for Auburn, within an hour another guru will go on record for Florida, while others who seem to be the most locked-in claim that he's torn and hasn't even decided yet.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n167610 said:
Let's clear something up right the fck now! Dub don't give a damn if the bitc! Is green she can get it,I'm a equal opportunity dic man

What if she likes cold cuts?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How can there be "buzz" and "new info" about these kids if they've gone dark - shut off their Tweeterers and Facebooks, etc.? Do any of these guys have the real dope - or is it all conjecture? (except Williston, of course).

Real question - not snark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.