Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Marianna said:
I know that this is off topic but has anyone heard what Morrison's injury was? I haven't seen anything about it.

I haven't seen anything since he said they were weighing the options 4 days after the game.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Marianna said:
I know that this is off topic but has anyone heard what Morrison's injury was? I haven't seen anything about it.

That's the best kept secret in the history of Gator football injuries. Haven't heard a peep about this.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
@joshnewberg247: What people "in the know" are telling on Deondre Francois isn't exactly what I feel is going on. Doesn't add up.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
The Original DC;n167856 said:
That's the best kept secret in the history of Gator football injuries. Haven't heard a peep about this.
It's crazy at how this has been kept so quiet. Usually we hear something in a week or two after the injury but not this time. Hopefully he's gonna be alright and ready to bust some people's a$$ up come September.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
williston_gator;n167886 said:
@InsideTheGators: Fearless Forecast: Here's a prediction on how Florida finishes up the 2015 recruiting cycle with the #Gators chances https://shar.es/1ovVUA

About the best analysis I've seen so far. Hope he's right on Buchanan. We add Ivey and Buchanan to the five OL we already have and we have exceeded expectations in a huge area of need.

KCgator

Superhero
MJMGator;n167872 said:
Take it easy and heal up. You'll need those again one day.

It sucks. You never really think of knees until you injure one. I had a cadaver ligament but in during one surgery and when that was almost healed, I fell and broke my kneecap in half. It blows goats.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
I have decided to postpone my commitment until 1:00pm on NSD. I will be selecting one of the following sites to spend the next 3 to 4 years with.

fetch

images

Attachments

• conv_2276.png
    conv_2276.png
    5 KB · Views: 43
  • conv_2277.png
    conv_2277.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 43

KCgator

Superhero
GatorTAG;n167930 said:
I have decided to postpone my commitment until 1:00pm on NSD. I will be selecting one of the following sites to spend the next 3 to 4 years with.

fetch

images

We don't want you anyway.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
GatorTAG;n167930 said:

fetch

images

Perhaps I'm "buyest", but my logo kills the other ones. And it was our very own Gatorious that designed the great lettering.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
GatorTAG;n167930 said:

fetch

images

No GSMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.