Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n168586 said:
Grown men getting angry at a teenager for carrying around a doll. I love CFB recruiting.

well when you put it like that, it does seem silly

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
@DerekTysonESPN: I expect #Auburn to land Cowart's good friend Ryan Davis at around 10am also. Will be a huge day for Auburn.

Alagator

This is what pisses me off. Muschamp brings UF to depths it hasn't seen in decades. He practically brings the program to it's knees. So UF pays him six million dollars to kindly get the phuck outta here. So he takes the six million......... but still doesn't go away. He's six million dollars richer and is still handing out losses to UF like a pezz dispenser. It's incomprehensible.

Alagator

Cowart says he went to Au because of his relationship. What's gonna happen in a year or two max. Muschamp will be gone, relationship severed. But UF will still be UF. How do these kids not see that? Do they really think he's gonna be there for their entire college career?

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
It hurts to lose Cowart and possibly Davis, but they are not the key needs for this class. We got Scarlett and if we get Ivey then we have done a great job. Calloway was also a great pick-up! Plus... there is Cece still on the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.